Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that means Sanji used CoC and everyone at the scene was perfectly fine, the first time that’s ever happened in the series. Do you ever think about how the characters you identify with in fiction reflect some part of yourself? If so, do you think about how rooting for a character who’s given so little love by the author who created him is a parallel for your relationship with your father? When that happens, how long does it take for you to shove those feelings back into the dark recesses of your brain so you can go back to the whole “lol Sanji get CoC because I said so” thing? :pepeke:
Ok what are you talking about now man :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha::kaidowhat:

God, y’all need to be medicated…if a WHISPER of what may or may NOT happen in the latest installment of a thousand-chapter comic book is enough to send you into a virtual tailspin, that’s kinda problematic!! :risicheck::lawsigh:
What happened?
Post automatically merged:

Do you ever think about how the characters you identify with in fiction reflect some part of yourself? If so, do you think about how rooting for a character who’s given so little love by the author who created him is a parallel for your relationship with your father? When that happens, how long does it take for you to shove those feelings back into the dark recesses of your brain so you can go back to the whole “lol Sanji get CoC because I said so” thing? :pepeke:
Bruh. :nicagesmile:
Why they say I'm the biggest Sanji hater? :kaidowhat:
J just destroyed two generations of toxic sanji stans in two sentences. :lulz:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some of the usual suspects were losing their minds over the (out of context and not even confirmed) “hint” that this would be a Yamato chapter…now I’m dealing with what’s his name about how Sanji is the only CoC “user” who can’t actually perform the power’s basic function of knocking out weaker willed people, which is making me lose MY mind :lulz:

Now I’m dealing with what’s his name about how Sanji is the only CoC “user” who can’t actually perform the power’s basic function of knocking out weaker willed people
Alright. Not to be a dick. But this is some impressive levels of cope. Is the entire toxic Sanji fanbase have just bad theories?
Mental gymnastics to twist and turn and churn and chug and choke on canon Sanji material to make him get what Zoro already has just to be on par (but nnot really).
Sanji is getting CoCk (color of cuck) right before he meets the okama that died in impel down in Hell to continue their 'afterparty'.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Now thats Sanji's CoC :cheers:
Definitely a dick involved here, I’ll give you that much :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Alright. Not to be a dick. But this is some impressive levels of cope. Is the entire toxic Sanji fanbase have just bad theories?
Mental gymnastics to twist and turn and churn and chug and choke on canon Sanji material to make him get what Zoro already has just to be on par (but nnot really).
Sanji is getting CoCk (color of cuck) right before he meets the okama that died in impel down in Hell to continue their 'afterparty'.
Bro, this is a more cohesive counter argument than anything I’ve read from genuine debaters on the subject :gokulaugh:

It's just one dumb dude. And stop the Okama stuff, it's uncomfortably close to homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.