My Hero Academia Chapter 319 : Friends

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
No, I think the perfect time for a traitor reveal would be when the UA barrier is used.

Like, the UA barrier may genuinely be something the villains can't get through from the outside, but if there is a traitor inside who can compromise it, that would be a good way to throw a spanner in the heroes relying on that barrier.
That's another possibility but for some reason i find weird if Shigaraki or AFO are not able to destroy the barrier...

That's also the reason to why i think Nezu is stupid. Like, someone who can easily destroy 1 city is not able to destroy 1 barrier?
Post automatically merged:

Oh but that would be just if the barrier is not as strong as Tartarus security of course. If it's the same and you need someone inside and someone outside then go ahead with the barrier

Last edited:
we will see next week :josad:
poor bakugo so much potential he could be a walking atomic bomb but hori a bum ass clown
hope the power up bakugo got in the war is not his awakening
Bakugou is like pre Kurama Naruto, he need train hard to get stronger,Deku is like Sasaku, get one powerup after the next without doing much for it. Hell Deku magically get physical strong like All might? Wtf is going happen? How he reach that lvl without any training after his fight with Shigaraki?

I kinda hoped that Deku not get all the powers of each one for all. He is not like all for one, alone the fact that it named "one for all" meaning Deku not get all power for hunself. I can see the dude who look like Bakugo give his power to Bakugo and not Deku. In case a balance is needed.

I don't want that Bakugo became irrelevant weak not for even match Deku, that wouldbe actually the worst.

Let hope Bakugo not get stomped alongside woth the class bro..

That's another possibility but for some reason i find weird if Shigaraki or AFO are not able to destroy the barrier...

That's also the reason to why i think Nezu is stupid. Like, someone who can easily destroy 1 city is not able to destroy 1 barrier?

Oh but that would be just if the barrier is not as strong as Tartarus security of course. If it's the same and you need someone inside and someone outside then go ahead with the barrier
Yeah, like, it could easily be somewhat comparable to Tartarus. They hyped it up as this big thing so its probably on par with Tartarus' security lol.

Bakugou is like pre Kurama Naruto, he need train hard to get stronger,Deku is like Sasaku, get one powerup after the next without doing much for it. Hell Deku magically get physical strong like All might? Wtf is going happen? How he reach that lvl without any training after his fight with Shigaraki?

I kinda hoped that Deku not get all the powers of each one for all. He is not like all for one, alone the fact that it named "one for all" meaning Deku not get all power for hunself. I can see the dude who look like Bakugo give his power to Bakugo and not Deku. In case a balance is needed.

I don't want that Bakugo became irrelevant weak not for even match Deku, that wouldbe actually the worst.

Let hope Bakugo not get stomped alongside woth the class bro..
well horikoshi had planned the ending of mha to be bakugo and deku vs shigaraki final battle but changed his mind but he def gonna have something big for bakugo
if this isn t awakening he got in the war then he still has a chance to mutate his quirk and be able to use explosion from every part of his body :steef: that would be op

Welp, as you say later Bakugou at least knows about Float, Smokescreen and Danger sense so he may have told the others. Also we don't know if he knows about Fa Jin and the 2nd's quirk since we don't know how deep All Might's investigation was, maybe they(All Might, Deku and Bakugou) knew their quirks it's just that we(readers) don't know.

--------------------

For some reason, even tho when i read the chapter for the first time i thought it was impossible, after reading the chapter several times i've been thinking that this is the perfect place for the traitor reveal. Class A don't even know that there is a traitor and Deku has been always focusing outside UA while looking for 'assasins'. If there is a traitor in the class this is the perfect place to put him, no one will expect it and Deku can't even walk properly so if class A manages to somehow defeat him and the traitor appears like Kanjuurou(but this time with no one knowing who is the traitor) it would be perfect.
All-Might apparently couldn't find any information on the Second or Third's quirks because according to him the records back then were non-existent. So Bakugo himself wouldn't know about Fa-Jin or the Second quirk. Which is why I suspect it might appear in this possible fight next chapter.
I was thinking something similar. One theory I've seen on tumblr is that AFO is deliberately using psychological warfare to isolate Deku and make him extremely paranoid in part because of the "Search" quirk. Having a traitor in his own class or even the hint of one would continue to push Deku away from his classmates and possibly break his will making it easy for AFO to steal OFA from Deku.

@ReggieZoldyck21 @playa4321 @Marimo_420 @Seth the truth about bakugo
almost end game and mf wasn t been pushed to extreme lol and he s the deuteragonist
all his fights were against fodders :suresure:
I mean, he literally had a central role against Shigaraki, and he always takes a big role in the arcs he is the main focus of.

I mean, he literally had a central role against Shigaraki, and he always takes a big role in the arcs he is the main focus of.
did nothing don t care
Don't worry he will either take down the big baddy with Deku or Tsar Bomba Gigantomachia face off

Hori loves him too much for him to do nothing
yeah he loves him so much he only fights fodders and students :suresure::josad:

Uh, he had a major role in the Shigaraki fight.
His major role was being a meat shield for Deku....

@ReggieZoldyck21 @playa4321 @Marimo_420 @Seth the truth about bakugo
almost end game and mf wasn t been pushed to extreme lol and he s the deuteragonist
all his fights were against fodders :suresure:
It’s all fake hype with Bakugo. Horikoshi lets him look like the man against his fodder classmates and minor villains, but won’t ever let him get a serious 1 v 1 with a major villain. All that talk from Bakugo about how he wants to be a hero that never loses and always has “complete victory” and yet he never actually gets the chance to face any real challenges by himself. It’s easy to never lose when you never get a real fight lol.

Horikoshi gives Bakugo power ups and we never see him use them in big moments. It’s just weird.

His major role was being a meat shield for Deku....

It’s all fake hype with Bakugo. Horikoshi lets him look like the man against his fodder classmates and minor villains, but won’t ever let him get a serious 1 v 1 with a major villain. All that talk from Bakugo about how he wants to be a hero that never loses and always has “complete victory” and yet he never actually gets the chance to face any real challenges by himself. It’s easy to never lose when you never get a real fight lol.

Horikoshi gives Bakugo power ups and we never see him use them in big moments. It’s just weird.
even in this current fight watch him doing nothing
just good old ap shoot and sum mid exp there and there :suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Leku's really going to solo his entire class :crazwhat:

Horikoshi probably been taking writing tips from Oda lol
Both of their MCs are pussies lmao

wasted potential
My Hero in a nutshell tbh.

Deku becoming Hero Jesus was inevitable since he was revealed to have multiple quirks.

Last edited: