Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
It says a lot that I’m more interested in seeing Marco vs King than any of the strawhat fights right now.
I want to see Jack's hybrid form personally.
Post automatically merged:

And Meme vs Kidd and Law. That's the only fight the good guys aren't guaranteed to win.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Never really viewed them on a similar level, Always thoguht Zoro was 1 level above Sanji. The comparison would make sense if Sanji was a swordsman but they have 2 completely different fighitng styles. There a lot Zoro can get away with that Sanji cant in combat.
Exactly! Zoro's feats are definitely far superior, but people don't understand that Zoro usually defeats his opponents with one strong attack while Sanji usually uses multiple ones.

Kamazou couldnt when he was a nerfed Gifter lol

still negged zolo
Cap. Kamazo wasn't even nerfed in terms of speed and agility. Infact killer only mentioned himself being nerfed in terms of him not having his publishers. Other than that he was was same killer.

While black Maria needed brass knuckles to damage a sanji mot using armament (which is not his speciality).

The same killer was causing internal damage I kaido. Amd even that killer was in awe of zorp when he countered dragon kaidos dragon twister with his own while simultaneously cutting kaido while also simultaneously saving luffy

Never really viewed them on a similar level, Always thoguht Zoro was 1 level above Sanji. The comparison would make sense if Sanji was a swordsman but they have 2 completely different fighitng styles. Theres a lot Zoro can get away with that Sanji cant in combat.
Same applies for sanji, my personal opinion if they fought zoro would win high diff because we still dont know what are sanji full capabilities with the raid suit.

ZoLo is the inferior one bud
Yes in your fan made manga called 10 piece

Same applies for sanji, my personal opinion if they fought zoro would win high diff because we still dont know what are sanji full capabilities with the raid suit.
Sanjis full capabilities won't have him rival a first commander. So regardless he won't high diff zoro

1) read my message, I didn’t say it was true because a YouTuber said it, I just said that the YouTuber said it more eloquently then I can on a forum.

2) comparing Zoro to Guts (a rape victim and walking clinical trauma bag who burns down towns to get an advantage) is ridiculous. I like Guts even more than Zoro, and I can recognize they’re completely different characters.
1. ZoLo is most definitely a rape victim after what Kuina and Kamazou did to him.

2.Ok fine so Guts has slightly more development but what character doesn’t have more development than ZoLo? ZoLo and guts are still pretty much one in the same

both β€œbadass” stoic warriors except one is weaker and Green

If a combined yonko attack couldn't low diff zoro the moment he tried blocking it then sanji definitely ain't capable of doing it. He definetly does not have what it takes
The headpiece is strong with this one

Hakai basically negged Zolo till he was sved by law lol then he got obliterated by Kaido and you braindead Zolofans overhype it out the ass like it’s really that impressive

Amd even that killer was in awe of zorp when he countered dragon kaidos dragon twister with his own while simultaneously cutting kaido while also simultaneously saving luffy
Means shit. Cutting Kaido's skin is a tough challenge, that's the reason of Killer reaction. That worked as much as Sonic Scythe: one worked on the outside, the other on the inside.

1. ZoLo is most definitely a rape victim after what Kuina and Kamazou did to him.

2.Ok fine so Guts has slightly more development but what character doesn’t have more development than ZoLo? ZoLo and guts are still pretty much one in the same

both β€œbadass” stoic warriors except one is weaker and Green

The headpiece is strong with this one

Hakai basically negged Zolo till he was sved by law lol then he got obliterated by Kaido and you braindead Zolofans overhype it out the ass like it’s really that impressive
1. Sanj literally has been on an island full of drag queens and learned geppo on accident because he was running away for the Okama that were trying to clap his booty cheeks

2. Sounds like yonjj

Status
Not open for further replies.