Status
Not open for further replies.
1. ZoLo is most definitely a rape victim after what Kuina and Kamazou did to him.

2.Ok fine so Guts has slightly more development but what character doesn’t have more development than ZoLo? ZoLo and guts are still pretty much one in the same

both “badass” stoic warriors except one is weaker and Green
Post automatically merged:

The headpiece is strong with this one

Hakai basically negged Zolo till he was sved by law lol then he got obliterated by Kaido and you braindead Zolofans overhype it out the ass like it’s really that impressive
POV: You don’t understand Guts as a character and barely understand Zoro

Means shit. Cutting Kaido's skin is a tough challenge, that's the reason of Killer reaction. That worked as much as Sonic Scythe: one worked on the outside, the other on the inside.
Actually we know that's cap since the attack canceled a yonkos attack cut a yonko and saved some one all at the same time.

Killers sonic attack did nothing close to what is stated above

1. Sanj literally has been on an island full of drag queens and learned geppo on accident because he was running away for the Okama that were trying to clap his booty cheeks

2. Sounds like yonjj
Even Yonji has more character development than ZoLo and he’s 1 of Sanji’s quadrouplets lol

POV: You don’t understand Guts as a character and barely understand Zoro
Maybe bc both are barely….characters???

Yes in your fan made manga called 10 piece

Sanjis full capabilities won't have him rival a first commander. So regardless he won't high diff zoro
But it still depends on the matchup though, king for example faster then zoro probably and got better defense and regeneration while zoro hits harder and more durable.
Sanji will have an easier time hurting zoro then king and if he is fast enough to dodge his heavy hitting(stealth, boosters and more )attacks then it could be a win high diff for zoro
Again just my personal opinion :)

Same applies for sanji, my personal opinion if they fought zoro would win high diff because we still dont know what are sanji full capabilities with the raid suit.
The problem I have with people who say High diff..... is the fact that Zoro has proven he can defeat Fast agile martial arts characters, but Sanji has never been matched up against a pure Swordsman character like Zoro. really. Honestly this is giving me inpiration for a thread lowkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.