What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

next chapter Robin defeats Black Maria and it will be announced that all of the Tobiroppo has been defeated than many of Kaido's men will switch sides again. so that it would be equal soldiers on both sides.

Idk.
I have high expectations for Yamato and never "downplayed" her.
So....:kayneshrug:
But man, you guys get butthurt too much.
Sanji fandom put up with shit like that every single chapter. Now people can't handle a little bit of backfire?
:moonwalk:
"OMG RANDOM NEW CHARACTER NUMBER 13847130847320847328 IS GONNA REPLACE SANJI IN M3".
"OMG THERE NEVER WAS A M3 TO BEGIN WITH".
etc.

It's all in the spirit of friendly trolling.
:suresure:
I just ignore those posts. But when other ppl act like they don’t exist I gotta call it out. I meann your own boy said this shit
Thread
How stupid you are
I gotta respond lol
I may troll Sanji fans, and shit on Sanji but I won’t disrespect the Sanji fan. Except for Chrono lmfao

Already explained this one to you and your response was "Oda told them to make Zoro a tiger", which is something you have ZERO proof of. Meanwhile I have TWO SBS, one from 2009 and another from 2019 where Oda says that Zoro represents a shark.
Also none of the animals on this spread except for Luffy's monkey (obviously because of his name) and Nami's cat (Nami's epithet) fit the SBS answers Oda gave in volumes 20, 50 and 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.