What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sengoku’s Daibutsu can’t be considered mythical Zoan since Daibutsu are statues, not Buddha himself. And again, I said there might be 50:50 chance of Yamato’s DF is Byakko, because it’s just sneak peek & it’s hybrid form. I even doubted myself, again, because so far there’s only 1 mythical for each Zoan type, and Inu Inu has already had Kyūbi no Kitsune DF.

Ōkami could be considered “mythical zoan” since Ōkami means “great god”; and also wolf at the same time, if Sengoku’s daibutsu is considered Zoan.
But that's not the point, the point is that okami as a white wolf with fire is literally like a Pokémon: a modern yokai made up for a videogame.

I don't think the flying six are down yet. If who's who isn't getting an update and Sasaki goes down to Franky in a mid diff in 1/3 of a chapter, I think we're just seeing round 1 of these fights. I expect Black Maria to seemingly go down next chapter, and then all of them, including page one and maybe even Ulti, will get back up in a chapter dedicated to awakening, and then the real fights will start. It just doesn't make sense for their defeats to all be so unceremonious like this.

So Sanji thinks about how usefull those technologies would be for Franky, because of all the weapons Queen has - but when Sanji got the RS he never thought about it being helpfull for Franky or Ussope, which would have made alot of sense. Just shows how forced this whole RS PU for Sanji is.

I will be here with five Zoro stans to hand you your L @Paperchampion23
Whatever you say lol. It's becoming denial at this point guys. Nothing literally supports Zoro going back to the roof again outside of contrived parallels and confirmation bias.

The story and dialogue are saying the opposite. If ZKK happens (not Zoro vs Kaido, that's different), I personally do not care and wouldn't mind it. I just doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.