What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you say lol. It's becoming denial at this point guys. Nothing literally supports Zoro going back to the roof again outside of contrived parallels and confirmation bias.

The story and dialogue are saying the opposite. If ZKK happens (not Zoro vs Kaido, that's different), I personally do not care and wouldn't mind it. I just doubt it.
Whats supporting Zoro fighting King ?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is gonna get "sued" in the same way Mashima "got sued" for ripping off Oda's characters.

Oda will most likely take some kind of clever creative liberities to avoid it exactly the same as Okami Amaterasu, I don't see Yamato having her magical paintbrush or being a literal goddess for a start. Although Amaterasu is the sun goddess funnily enough.

Wait a minute, Nika the sun god was mentioned in OP recently and now "Amaterasu" potentially? Wow lol. Also I remember a theory about the Kurozumis based on some real history of Japan's feudal clans or w/e, with some worshipping Amaterasu? Let me look this up...

"here's even more...

Know how the Wano families reference the moon?

One stands out as it doesn't. Kurozumi, meaning Black Charcoal.

However I found out that Kurozumi represents the Sun!

There is a Shintoist sect called Kurozumikyo founded by someone named Kurozumi, who believed he had a divine union with Amaterasu (Sun).

Their current leader, Muneharu Kurozumi is affiliated with revisionists that jerk off on WW2 Japan, which kinda fits the story of One Piece as well.

Sukiyaki's Wano represents an idealized pre-industrial Japan, where shinto kami roam the forests and all that stuff.

Kurozumi's Wano represents industrialized and warmongering first half of the 20th century Japan.

Oden's envisioned open Wano will represent modern Japan."

From Reddit^:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/eundqh

Legit cant wait till King negs zolo so these Zolo clowns can shut up already lol
Good take. Ayo, I'm asking in advance. If Zoro doesn't fight King and goes after Kaido, are you gonna admit the L or will you just act just as childish after, mister?

We're likely 1-2 chapters away from knowing what'll happen. If you just avoid this question ig the answer is the latter.

Zoro+Luffy fighting Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> predictable and boring Zoro vs King.
Not even joking.
:pepecafe:
Doesn't matter what your opinion is though. Bias and fan wishes are what account for like most of the weekly disdain against the series.

Nothing implies Zoro is going back to the roof. There isn't one lick of dialogue or event that proves it at this time. Zoro hasn't said anything. Yamato has claimed Luffy will win. Momo and Luffy have claimed Luffy will win. Zoro himself claimed Luffy will win.

I'm not sure what else people need to to think realistically about this...

Again, I even doubt myself if my theory is true. It’s just another theory of the main theory of her DF being Byakko. I’m more to believe that her DF is Byakko, because of her snout in hybrid form.
If that's a Byakko then Oda did an amazing job at missing the main, more important, distinctive trait from a tiger.

To me yamato looks like kirin. I mean look at the horn and the downward ears. Those parts make her look like kirin

But Idk, is kirin should have long mustaches or not?
Considering how badly Oda designed Ulti's animal forms, maybe we should expect Yamato to look nothing like the beast of the fruit...

Zoro+Luffy fighting Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> predictable and boring Zoro vs King.
Not even joking.
:pepecafe:
Let us assume zoro will fight Kaido . What should we expect from Zoro. He has already made best attack . Appanratly , without internal damage , Kaido cannot be defeated.

Should we read ten twenty times ashura until kaido dead ?

I did not get your point.

Zoro has already known after last attack . he cannot kill Kaido .

Oda specified that one in the panel with best attack indication.

Please drop the nonsense thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.