What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its more like Franky doing a "Finisher" to Sasaki, but not sure if he got defeated. (Like what happen to Who'Who last chapter)
Said it also in discord, I feeling like Oda building up to a certain point:
About Sasaki, we cannot see how he get defeated based on Vega, same like WsW and we didn´t see Wsw this chapter too. Someone pointed it out, we going to switch to BM and Black Maria get in same situation like beeing defeated, until then Oda showing all three WsW,Sasaki and Black Maria using their trumpcards
If we see BM next chapter fighting, without Sasaki and WsW defeat get confirmed, then I can see all three using their trumpcard together, Oda way to hype the top flyers at most with some unique ability.
Making it look like they been down with isn´t the case, as @Paperchampion23 already pointed it out.

he say Franky finished Franky like what Jinbe did to Who'Who (the panel).
I'd say these provider observations are getting way too out of hand. They are based on interpretations from a picture. Another provider could look at the same thing and think "maybe Sasaki gets up next chapter".

Any provider back in the day would have looked at chapter 405 and said Franky defeated Fukuro, only to have been wrong in Chapter 406. Unless the narrator says Franky won, or some fodder calls it out, then there is an equal chance of them not being done either.

It's a matter of patience. We could see Black Maria get hit hard in 1020 or 1021, assuming the same thing, only for Oda to have all of the F6 get up in 1022 or 1023 due to their recovery. We couldn't know until he solidly establishes defeats, and even then its hard to assume since they ARE in fact notable for their high recovery.

There has been a few theories I've seen that support Kaido's army being as strong as it is due to the tenacity of the main villains. If you can't take out the "executives" permanently, it shows why Kaido will win in the end.

It's been my theory that Kairoseki is the true answer. These villains may get up again, only to get defeated at a later point and put in a Kairoseki prison or handcuffs. We are on Wano after all, and it's known for Kairoseki stonework

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Just realize Yamato can use her Sulong-like power at will, not like Carrot who needs a full moon and has a time limit :risitasad:
Oda is really adding insult to injury with her.

Naito really ruined Carrot for him and for all of us who do like her too as consequence unfortunately.

I always thought her Sulong would cause issues with her joining as its way too situational for combat, but then again with the OP world having 6 moons apparently, maybe Oda could have made it work? Or maybe Chopper could help her artifically awaken Sulong via Rumble Balls or something? Idk lol.

It's a shame really, I really liked the idea of her eating Monet's DF and being the snow bunny and providing a logia to the crew too, especially a snow one at that.

oda thought they are fighting 20 chapter and has been very long . and let me show last part for every fight.

How much time has sanji vs queen been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.