What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Dude, Sanji fans get worse slander and I don’t see them bitching about it.
Post automatically merged:

And with free choice comes free speech. If Sanji and Zoro fans can fight each other to death I don’t see why Carrot fans need to be protected
Do I have to wait that Carrot fans reach Sanji fans level of slandering to complain?

Holly fuck bruh Yamato looks garbage what happend to the tiger df shit. She just looks like a worse version of Sulong carrot.

and Sasaki already defeated. These tobbi roppo members dropping like flies.
We don't even see sasaki hybrid yet . I think the tobi roppo will defeated first then they will come back at the same time to show their awaken zoan ability.

Interesting, if I remember correctly there was a theory that the one of the next SH members is gonna be a DF user with a cat DF because of the df of the current members of SH. So my guess is that Yamato's DF is a mythical cat DF.

What is Yamato point ??? When Oden was killed , he or she was 7 years old. How kind of 7 years old girl by watching execution and that guy is so brave her or something. and he/she decided ı must be oden . My dad is devil .

Just a trash . ı must love because he/she so strong. peh peh.
Dude i'm sorry but i can't understand what you're saying half the time, you need to work on your english.

When did I say their situation is same?

Luffy couldn't beat Kaido fair and square. Got a ceiling he's already adept at.

Zoro only went all out against Kaido while being very Injured. He still has a vague CoC ceiling and Enma turning black blade hype, amongst other things.

Long story short, they both have a lot to offer against Kaido.

It's King who doesn't have any growth to offer to someone who scarred and blitzed Kaido while being very Injured. If Zoro's getting back up, he's not going to degrade into fighting someone far beneath what he has already shown.

It's always an upward path, and insulting me won't make your shit take any better.
Dude , ı didnot read any arc any fight
you lack braincells
at least , lack but still exist . ı dont see anything you sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.