What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that's a shame. We're gonna have an Oda break most likely after 1022 or 1023 too? This is too much man but at least Oda and OP are still going though to be fair. I just hope Oda is actually getting some decent rest but I've heard before that he's helping with the Olympics event.

:josad::emohiyo:
Yeah after 1022 there's another one. And what sucks is technically 1019-1022 is a 3 chapter stretch so I have a feeling after 1023 or 1024, there will be another Oda break (they'll postpone his break a chapter or 2, just like how they pushed up his break last week to avoid double breaks with Jump)

The summer with One Piece actually sucks lol

I don't think the flying six are down yet. If who's who isn't getting an update and Sasaki goes down to Franky in a mid diff in 1/3 of a chapter, I think we're just seeing round 1 of these fights. I expect Black Maria to seemingly go down next chapter, and then all of them, including page one and maybe even Ulti, will get back up in a chapter dedicated to awakening, and then the real fights will start. It just doesn't make sense for their defeats to all be so unceremonious like this.
plus there ancient so I also see them back up

For all the hype they got.
4 of the flying 6 are already down (counting Drake switching as going down) and the 5th one (Sasaki) is about to go down to.

And I feel like none of their fights or characters were really that impactful.
That's assuming they are down. Dialogue has talked about "high recovery". We'll see. It doesn't even look like the outcome of Jinbe's fight was shown this chapter.

Damn, that's a shame. We're gonna have an Oda break most likely after 1022 or 1023 too? This is too much man but at least Oda and OP are still going though to be fair. I just hope Oda is actually getting some decent rest but I've heard before that he's helping with the Olympics event.

:josad::emohiyo:
Olympic breaks, Oda breaks, Jump breaks, holiday breaks all team up and force Oda going yearly at this point

Last edited:
I

Indigo

Actually, instead of CoA, i think Robin's power up should be an awakening. In fact i think she should it get before Luffy.

Robin has the devil fruit for a long time, Robin has showed how creative she can be with using it in so many different ways, to fly, to fight, to disable and etc...

I think an awakening would fit her very well, if he doesn't want to give her haki.

Don't you think that power up would kinda suck? as someone who bashes Sanji a lot, i think this would be even worse than the Raid Suit.

I don't know, Luffy is already the fucking Chosen One getting power ups up his ass a lot, but even him had to train this arc.

Zoro also had to train with Enma, and even Zoro could still have some bullshit of being related to Ryuma / Shimotsuki, or maybe not. But his powers still seem to come from training, but he did get CoC this arc (actually he had it since Enies Lobby, he is just learning about it now).

But Sanji's first power up was the Raid Suit that he could've put on back during the East Blue if he had it then and still kick a lot of fucking ass without training, in fact he could probably take out both Luffy and Zoro back in the East Blue just with the Raid Suit and no training for it. Now he might get another power up related to DNA stuff that they did on him before he was even born and get more powerful out of nowhere? wouldn't that fucking suck? at least i think so.

An honest opinion of someone who isn't a Sanji fan.
I hope Sanji's character doesn't enroll a modification in that he wasn't modified IIRC and he actually despised that treatment too. :zosmug:

That's assuming they are down. Dialogue has talked about "high recovery". We'll see. It doesn't even look like the outcome of Jinbe's fight was shown this chapter.
Ulti and Page One’s defeat getting announced by Bao Huang pretty much guarantees they’re down for good.

Drake switching counts as a Tobiroppo going down.

And Jinbei broke both of Who’s Who’s arms before he landed that last attack, I really doubt the fight will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.