What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will translate. Ray said that it was dangerous to use CoC if you don't control it because it might lead to others being hurt against your will.
Pre ts Luffy couldn't use CoC at will let alone target people with it, now he can.
So whenever he uses it nobody that he isn't targeting can get hurt by a CoC blast.

Yeah, we should get earlier spoilers as it's a WSJ break instead. We don't for Oda breaks but WSJ get us earlier ones due to how/when the issues are published or something over there.
Depends. I wouldn't expect it, though. Usually early chapters seem to come from new years or golden week issues only. I don't recall getting early spoilers last year from jump breaks outside of this

What THE ACTUAL F*CK...!!!????
Sasaki got defeated in this chapter,...??!!! So, Who's Who did got KO'ed last chapter. Oda hyped the flyers so much and even showed how they might/ can replace An All Star and now he takes them out one by one without even giving them a whole chapter...:okay:
Yamato looks dope and it looks like some sort of Fox like creature.
Sanji's gonna scrap Queen and gift his parts to Franky to salvage. :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.