What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

i was hoping the Tobiroppo would push the straw hats enough for them to learn haki... especially Franky and robin
Well, Franky doesn't really need it with his mechanical body defense and his lasers for offense. Jinbei already knew it.

I do think Robin should learn it, just CoA would be good for me. It would be bad ass to see her blossom body parts with CoA everywhere.

@JoSeungHun7335 Only other mythical animal similar to how Yamato looks is the Kirin(boo Naruto...). In China its known as Qilin. Its essentially a dragon deer/horse/Ox or a unicorn.

Its known as one of the top 3 most powerful creatures in Japan and the #1 strongest in China when above the dragon.
Might be Kirin, but again the artwork sneak peek isn’t really clear. Again, Kirin/Qilin is usually depicted as a horse, and we can see Yamato’s claws which don’t look like horse hoofs, and her fangs which I doubt if Kilin is carnivorous in nature. Yamato’s horns in her hybrid form is because of her natural horns IMO. And although I doubt if her DF is Kirin, if it’s true then her DF might be Uma Uma no mi model = Kirin; and so far there is no Uma Uma Mythical Zoan.

Although interestingly, Kilin/Qilin represents duality of both male and female. Ki = male; Lin = female.

Last edited:
I can see Sasaki being actually defeated but have to see first of if WW is shown defeated in this chapter, if not then both WW and Sasaki should be still up.

If yes we just have to accept Oda is axing this arc and it's fights because of all the shit he wasted his time on in these Wano chapters. At least hopefully we get hybrid Sasaki before his defeated if he is truly defeated im this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.