What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Sanji cannot ran away from his origins, he is a Vinsmoke, his bounty poster has the "Vinsmoke" on it, but one of the main points during WCI was that Sanji was stronger than his family due to this own work despite the Raid Suit being hyped as something extremely useful. The thing is, Sanji's arc must include him accepting what is his birthright in order to get stronger and protect his friends, thats what he values the most, and it doesn't mean he is and thinks like his biological father and siblings.
I wasn't talking about the narrative. I was just talking about being a satisfactory power up.

Him having to accept who he is it's fine, but it kinda sucks if everything that makes him special now is the things his origins gives him, without him having to train or earn them the same way that Zoro is doing so with Enma, and Luffy in a way with the advanced armament haki (CoC was BS tho).

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense in a narrative. It just feels bad when compared to what the other two are having. Because it just seems free that doesn't need training and has no negative sides, like Zoro getting his haki sucked and Luffy wasting his haki in a second using CoC.

if Sanji gets Raid Suit + DNA Power Ups, both his power ups are free without training and have no negative consequences, he is completely OP for nothing, just having to deal with a shit backstory, wich a lot of One Piece characters already do.

Ulti and Page One’s defeat getting announced by Bao Huang pretty much guarantees they’re down for good.

Drake switching counts as a Tobiroppo going down.

And Jinbei broke both of Who’s Who’s arms before he landed that last attack, I really doubt the fight will continue.
Eh, that was done to make Bao Huang blurt out something lower enemy morale. That caused fodder to switch sides.

Nothing is stopping them from recovering.

And we technically don't know WsW's techniques. Seimei Kikan was a move used by CP-9 to restore and manipulate the body. Who knows if Oda goes there.

Eh, that was done to make Bao Huang blurt out something lower enemy morale. That caused fodder to switch sides.

Nothing is stopping them from recovering.

And we technically don't know WsW's techniques. Seimei Kikan was a move used by CP-9 to restore and manipulate the body. Who knows if Oda goes there.
I think you’re overanalyzing things wayyyy too much here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah after 1022 there's another one. And what sucks is technically 1019-1022 is a 3 chapter stretch so I have a feeling after 1023 or 1024, there will be another Oda break (they'll postpone his break a chapter or 2, just like how they pushed up his break last week to avoid double breaks with Jump)

The summer with One Piece actually sucks lol
Oh man, I remember summers being painful for OP chapters previously but I always seem to forget exactly how bad until it actually happens again.

:pepemy::josad:

Oh jeez, another one so soon after that one?! Man...I guess he deserves it ofc, but it sucks with how far the plot has come in OP and how much we've had revealed to us lately and still yet to come by far too.

I just hope Oda gets to finish the series properly and in good health. After Miura I'm even more scared for his sake now as well as many others are too ofc .

At least we'll only have Oda breaks to worry about until Christmas then anyway?

:choppawhat::neesama:

Actually, instead of CoA, i think Robin's power up should be an awakening. In fact i think she should it get before Luffy.

Robin has the devil fruit for a long time, Robin has showed how creative she can be with using it in so many different ways, to fly, to fight, to disable and etc...

I think an awakening would fit her very well, if he doesn't want to give her haki.
and I was thinking that her awakening should involve of her DF’s nature of flowers. I have posted in a theory, that her awakening will be cool if it’s like Rogue’s from X-Men; where Robin can absorb enemy’s energy into her own.

https://yokai.fandom.com/wiki/Raijū

Raiju is the companion of Raijin, the Shinto god of lightning. While the beast is generally calm and harmless, during thunderstorms, it becomes agitated and leaps about in trees, fields, and even buildings (trees that have been struck by lightning are said to have been scratched by Raiju's claws).

Another of Raiju's peculiar behaviors is sleeping in human navels and thus harms the person in whose belly the demon is resting. Superstitious people therefore often sleep on their stomachs during bad weather, but other legends say that Raiju will only hide in the navels of people who sleep outdoors.

Its body is composed of lightning and may be in the shape of a cat, fox, weasel, or wolf. It may also fly about as a ball of lightning (the creature might be an attempt to explain the phenomenon of lightning). It's cry sounds like thunder.

maybe raiju for yamato

Oh man, I remember summers being painful for OP chapters previously but I always seem to forget exactly how bad until it actually happens again.

:pepemy::josad:

Oh jeez, another one so soon after that one?! Man...I guess he deserves it ofc, but it sucks with how far the plot has come in OP and how much we've had revealed to us lately and still yet to come by far too.

I just hope Oda gets to finish the series properly and in good health. After Miura I'm even more scared for his sake now as well as many others are too ofc .

At least we'll only have Oda breaks to worry about until Christmas then anyway?

:choppawhat::neesama:
I'm fairly confident that the story will go past 1200 chapters even if Goda sensei permanently activated turbo mode.

what does this have to do with not being able to train CoC

speedreader. bad memory. cant read. one of those
I never said you couldn't train CoC and I don't know what your conversation with the other guy was, don't really care either.
I just explained what he said.

In fact I'm saying you can train your CoC and he said that too it seems. It seems we're all in agreement actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.