Rules Vista takes on the Yonko stalling gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gran D. Master

He can stall each of the Yonko long enough for them to finish their obligatory internal monologue about Luffy having "the most terrifying power" though I don't know if any of them would be able to simultaneously have their eyes locked onto Luffy while doing so like Mihawk did; if Shanks attempts such a stunt, Vista might be taking his other arm

Nahh. Marco was busy stalling Kizaru, Jozu was busy with Aokiji, WB was with Akainu and Vista was busy with great Mihawk "the postponer" sama. Others were busy with vice admirals and fodders. So yeah Luffy was the best choice to bet on. :catsure:

Bogard

You can't win
Legit question can anyone legit imagine any yonko or admiral challenging to fight vista again at a later date
To be fair, i don't think this was power-level focused. It was all about swordsmanship. As the defending champion in the world of swordsmanship, Mihawk would always accept challenges against other swordsman, like how he accepted Zoro's challenge in Baratie despite Zoro being fodder to him

I answered if wb akainu or aokiji cant look away for a second in the war without being hit neither can they.
Having an inner monologue for a second doesn't mean he wasn't focused on Vista (a casual Vista with no killing intend)

The admirals however were caught completely off guard.

So u saying a Vista as casual as vs Mihawk, can stall base Kaido for a prolonged time? :yasu:
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, i don't think this was power-level focused. It was all about swordsmanship. As the defending champion in the world of swordsmanship, Mihawk would always accept challenges against other swordsman, like how he accepted Zoro's challenge in Baratie despite Zoro being fodder to him
Shouldn't Mihawk be able to one shot Vista using some 30% of his strength? Base Kaido should be inferior to Mihawk according to the hype and base Kaido one shorted someone who is stronger than Vista.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Having an inner monologue for a second doesn't mean he wasn't focused on Vista (a casual Vista with no killing intend)

The admirals however were caught completely off guard.

So u saying a Vista as casual as vs Mihawk, can stall base Kaido for a prolonged time? :yasu:
Kaido has no personality and is 100 percent at all time. Mihawk is not. He holds back.
Regardless a weaker swordsman with worse haki and a sword that isnt a black blade nor a saijo cut kaido open till orochi saved him
Mihawk takes his head off.

the assumption is , Mihawk was holding back cause he wanted to test Vista sword skill and Vista sword skill and sword skill alone was worthy for Mihawk time

"I'm not a man to use all I have to hunt a rabbit"

Mihawk gave a chance to fodder Zoro ...
he giving a chance to one of best swordsman in the world is not a shock but a given

so Mihawk LET the fight go for longer time ... we all know it ...

but ... the Yonko have no reason to hold back

if you GIVE THEM A REAL REASON TO FIGHT

Kaido ... one shot
Big Mom ... one shot
Shanks ... one shot probably without touching Vista and simply by his BASE CoC
Teach ... already been confirmed to be capable of neg diff the entire WBP

when the ENTIRE WBP are a JOKE to weakest Yonko ... what chance a poor YC have ?

Honestly you got a point
I just dont see the need for a rematch if the gap in strength is so big tbh. Like if mihawk vs vista really is a low/neg diff fight there should be no need to postpone it if he can casually win there without breaking a sweat

Like if vista is stronger than we perceive or mihawk weaker it would make way more sense to me. Cause i honestly cant really imagine anyother yonko or admiral having much trouble so its confusing

Kaido has no personality and is 100 percent at all time. Mihawk is not. He holds back.
Regardless a weaker swordsman with worse haki and a sword that isnt a black blade nor a saijo cut kaido open till orochi saved him
Mihawk takes his head off.
Yes. Mihawk only uses as little effort as needed to beat the opponent. Why didn't he get at least semi serious to cut Vista down?

Status
Not open for further replies.