Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay so here it is.

- Lara croft can deny a player that he is, but he can't say yes to someone he is.
- He has 2 abilities - A protective ability which he can use to protect himself and another player of his choice and after 2 consecutive scum lynches he gains a kill shot that he can use.
- He can't claim his character.

Also, my team told me that they suspect you too Fuji. You suspect them, but didn't clear them with your investigation.
What about him losing his voting power if he votes town, did he mention that at all? Cause that’s what he said to us.

Okay so here it is.

- Lara croft can deny a player that he is, but he can't say yes to someone he is.
- He has 2 abilities - A protective ability which he can use to protect himself and another player of his choice and after 2 consecutive scum lynches he gains a kill shot that he can use.
- He can't claim his character.

Also, my team told me that they suspect you too Fuji. You suspect them, but didn't clear them with your investigation.
I can only clear so many people ? And my invest ran out anyways.

And my case on Rhea is solid, what does she have on me?

Mango can wait his turn, i didnt even mention him for the person i wanna Lynch tonight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yupp, he loses his protect ability.

Could be that someone in that squad, *cough cough Typo* doesnt want her Lynched.

Did you read the part about her really wanting to vote Light as a Captain?

And given their rivalry she's being awfully diplomatic towards him this game.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-9-all-stars.15477/post-1600171
@Ena @Lindltaylor read this.
Regarding this, Typo was complaining a lot after subbing in. He usually doesn't do that and kind of goes with the flow and comes along. Could be fake outrage from him, maybe.

If Rhea does flip scum, Typo would be good target to look into imo

Status
Not open for further replies.