What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A massive twist like with Cracker? WOW! I thought Smoothie and Katakuri were doing something similar but this is next level! I do fear Kaido just calls Yamato "his son" because he's obsessed with having a son, especially a strong one and thus strength and masculinity and all those cliches but, this would be a truly Godly twist! I'd really love this!

Hey.. if all these youtubers can come up with theories, why cant we? Only difference is we dont have the time like some of them. @Cinera comes up with so much stuff here and I dont see him with a YT channel but I respect his dedication to his threads.

Yea I'd love if Oda gave us a nice twist like that. Hes the goat with that stuff anyway.

Apparently, by looking Franky and Jimbei fight , I no longer expect that some straw hats just get upgrade.
Nami got. Usopp pass.
Franky pass. Jimbei pass.
Luffy got. Zoro got.
Chopper pass.

I hope Robin can get something. Oda make me angry.
Brook seems pass.
I think yall judging stuff way too early.

- nothing truly proves WsW and Sasaki are done. Nothing also proves Jinbe or Franky won't be used somewhere else later

- Same with Usopp or Chopper, nothing proves they won't have bigger moments later against whoever.

- Brook hasn't even fought yet

Arc has got a ways to go. Not even the Supernova fights are being addressed. We can't even confirm if current battles are truly over. We can't even confirm if previous battles are even done too.

Lmao why are you guys still pushing this "Sanji is gonna receive help against Queen" agenda?
"Apoo is gonna help him"
"Drake is gonna help him"
"Apoo AND Drake are gonna help him"
"Kawamatsu and Izo are gonna help him"
"Jimbe is gonna help him"
"Franky is gonna help him"

These fights are 1 vs 1 except Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Nami and Usopp vs Ulti because these SH members are still too weak to solo a Tobiroppo and they have fought together from the start of their match.
Franky, Jimbe, Sanji and Zoro are all 1 vs 1 against a big strong opponent each.
Sanji literally said "Leave this dino to me".
Queen is star of the beast side. And if sanji beat queen, some king of idiot people that claim this kind of thing have some digest problem .

Lmao why are you guys still pushing this "Sanji is gonna receive help against Queen" agenda?
"Apoo is gonna help him"
"Drake is gonna help him"
"Apoo AND Drake are gonna help him"
"Kawamatsu and Izo are gonna help him"
"Jimbe is gonna help him"
"Franky is gonna help him"

These fights are 1 vs 1 except Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Nami and Usopp vs Ulti because these SH members are still too weak to solo a Tobiroppo and they have fought together from the start of their match.
Franky, Jimbe, Sanji and Zoro are all 1 vs 1 against a big strong opponent each.
Sanji literally said "Leave this dino to me".
The thing is that some Z-bois are desperate with the Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King possibility, cuz it doesn't fit their agenda of Luffy=Zoro>=Yamato>>>>Jinbei>>>>>Sanji :sanmoji: :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.