What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Damn.. I just realized Oda might have played everyone again..
If this is Amaterasu devil fruit, she is the Sun Goddess/Deity. Shes also female. Wondering if Yamato is legit male but because they ate this specific fruit it changed their appearance to be this beautiful woman. Since they are essentially Amaterasu now... also I guess this may explain all this stuff about the Sun God. Maybe? We'll see. Damn that DF is amazing..
Yeah perhaps Luffy is the man to entail the gist of the Sun God. The two will most likely not getting married however. Not that it's mandatorily necessary anyway I guess.

Franky is going to help sanjino so he can take queen's technology so you better hope he is strong
Lmao why are you guys still pushing this "Sanji is gonna receive help against Queen" agenda?
"Apoo is gonna help him"
"Drake is gonna help him"
"Apoo AND Drake are gonna help him"
"Kawamatsu and Izo are gonna help him"
"Jimbe is gonna help him"
"Franky is gonna help him"

These fights are 1 vs 1 except Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Nami and Usopp vs Ulti because these SH members are still too weak to solo a Tobiroppo and they have fought together from the start of their match.
Franky, Jimbe, Sanji and Zoro are all 1 vs 1 against a big strong opponent each.
Sanji literally said "Leave this dino to me".

If this is Amaterasu devil fruit, she is the Sun Goddess/Deity. Shes also female. Wondering if Yamato is legit male but because they ate this specific fruit it changed their appearance to be this beautiful woman. Since they are essentially Amaterasu now... also I guess this may explain all this stuff about the Sun God. Maybe? We'll see. Damn that DF is amazing..
Wouldn't explain 'Kaido's daughter' though

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao why are you guys still pushing this "Sanji is gonna receive help against Queen" agenda?
"Apoo is gonna help him"

These fights are 1 vs 1 except Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Nami and Usopp vs Ulti because these SH members are still too weak to solo a Tobiroppo and they have fought together from the start of their match.
Franky, Jimbe, Sanji and Zoro are all 1 vs 1 against a big strong opponent each.
the fights are not 1v1 since kaido's subordinates were helping the bad guys and now the gifters are helping out the alliance

"Apoo is gonna help him"

People really proving Sanji is the most hated character which will make his win over Queen more satisfying

G

Gorosei Informer

A massive twist like with Cracker? WOW! I thought Smoothie and Katakuri were doing something similar but this is next level! I do fear Kaido just calls Yamato "his son" because he's obsessed with having a son, especially a strong one and thus strength and masculinity and all those clichés but this would be a truly Godly twist! I'd really love this!

I

Indigo

why the black guy gotta be the only one who dies
Why? Usopp dying like a hero doing something awesome would make him legendary, just like Roger / Whitebeard, and that's what Usopp wants to be, a brave warrior of the sea. Usopp would get what Kaido wants and can't have.

Much better than a boring epilogue about going back to his island and fucking the virgin doctor who has be waiting for him like a dumbass.
Post automatically merged:

so did who's who jinbei continue?
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.