What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Only in your dreams bruh
that is why the most zoro fan love yamato while candyboys have a new rival (with jinbei and franky)
Post automatically merged:

I think it's time to accept that Franosuke is just too strong and pretty close to Jinbei

:fransuper: :fransuper: :fransuper: :fransuper: :fransuper: :jinbewat:
sanji and franky vs queen
jinbei and injured marco vs king
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'd like to see Yamato having some kind of earth and even metal based powers if possible, I think it would really suit her. Otherwise wind or even ice at least? I'd love water but we got Jinbei for that now ofc, although wind is really underrepresented?

Nami just spams lightning now mostly, so I'm sicking of the lightning spam with her, Zeus, Electro, Hera now and whatever else we've had too.

I don't think any SHs have wind powers, Franky's coup de burst or w/e maybe? Zoro's air slashes? Nami if she actually used other weather powers? lol

If there was to use more water powers though, I'd love that regardless too.
Franky chapter means this week is...
:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

Looks like Yamato has a dog-related fruit.
Now, concerning Zoro going to King or Kaido.
It can go either way.
On one hand, Oda could very well have the Momotaro reference and have Luffy (monkey), Marco (bird), and Yamato (dog) temporarily fight Kaido altogether. The problem with this is that:
If we follow the popular assumptions, then Marco (who is apparently very low on stamina) shouldn't go to Kaido (someone much stronger than King).
Or on the other hand, Zoro goes back to Kaido. Probably at the same time as Luffy. Hence why their recoveries are paralleled.

G

Gorosei Informer

Franky is going to help sanjino so he can take queen's technology so you better hope he is strong
Funnily enough, ever since Queen's reveal, I wanted a Kid and Franky or Franky and Sanji teamup vs him, so the latter being possible is naturally very awesome! This could lead into Franky upgrading the Raid Suit as he said he would but with Queen's tech as well as Vegapunk's?

:fransuper::stealthblack::queenhear::queenmoji:

Looks like Yamato has a dog-related fruit.
Now, concerning Zoro going to King or Kaido.
It can go either way.
On one hand, Oda could very well have the Momotaro reference and have Luffy (monkey), Marco (bird), and Yamato (dog) temporarily fight Kaido altogether. The problem with this is that:
If we follow the popular assumptions, then Marco (who is apparently very low on stamina) shouldn't go to Kaido (someone much stronger than King).
Or on the other hand, Zoro goes back to Kaido. Probably at the same time as Luffy. Hence why their recoveries are paralleled.
Marco needs to die

Status
Not open for further replies.