Rules Vista takes on the Yonko stalling gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk gave a chance to fodder Zoro ...
he giving a chance to one of best swordsman in the world is not a shock but a given

so Mihawk LET the fight go for longer time ... we all know it ...
True. But Mihawk still uses enough to win. He wouldn't postpone the fight with East blue Zoro or Daz bones.
Because of sengokus orders. And oda needed vista to save luffy with marco later. Just like he didnt let yoru touch luffy despite all the admirals getting hits off on him.
Well. Shouldn't it take Mihawk 1 blow? Vista challenged him. What Mihawk did was legit running away.

Bogard

You can't win
Honestly you got a point
I just dont see the need for a rematch if the gap in strength is so big tbh. Like if mihawk vs vista really is a low/neg diff fight there should be no need to postpone it if he can casually win their without breaking a sweat

Like if vista is vista is stronger than we perceive or mihawk weaker it would make way more sense to me. Cause i honestly cant really imagine anyother yonko or admiral having much trouble so its confusing
I think Oda wanted to show off Whitebeard commander strength in MF, and it's not just a Mihawk matter. Marco, Jozu all looked better against admirals than yonko commanders are looking right now comparatively to top tiers, so either the Whitebeard pirates will turn out to be stronger than other yonko commanders or Oda may give an excuse to this

And i'd not be surprised if Oda went with the former direction with the parallel Oda is creating between Whitebeard and Roger.

But in the end, yes story-wise, it doesn't make sense, i agree with that. Infact i'm still confused why Oda went that direction to be honest. That's why i'm curious in how exactly Oda will involve that in the plot. Either it'd be a past occurence that happened during the timeskip, or he'd forget it altogether(doubtful), or it's yet to come

I think Oda wanted to show off Whitebeard commander strength in MF, and it's not just a Mihawk matter. Marco, Jozu all looked better against admirals than yonko commanders are looking right now comparatively to top tiers, so either the Whitebeard pirates will turn out to be stronger than other yonko commanders or Oda may give an excuse to this

And i'd not be surprised if Oda went with the former direction with the parallel Oda is creating between Whitebeard and Roger.

But in the end, yes story-wise, it doesn't make sense, i agree with that. Infact i'm still confused why Oda went that direction to be honest. That's why i'm curious in how exactly Oda will involve that in the plot. Either it'd be a past occurence that happened during the timeskip, or he'd forget it altogether(doubtful), or it's yet to come
Honestly i do think the wbp commanders are stronger than the bmp or beast pirates but not immensely obviously

Like if i was to compare crews id say
Prime whitebeard pirates ~ roger pirates
Oldbeard pirates ~ red haired
Big mom pirates ~ beast

I dont think oda will do much with it but itd be really interesting to find out more

Or it happens that Yonkos > admirals and hence Sengoku said it's not clear if they win vs WB.

:catpole:

I

Inspector_Mu

No WB pirates still have no hype lol
Oden made them successful and legendary

It makes sense , you people just rate Mihawk way abkve his league
You rate admirals equal to Yonko whici isnt true.

That's why you have hard time believing MF feats.

G3 luffy could fight an admiral
Zoro, law , sabo...Jack... any high tier or even top Vet can stall Admirals 1 vs 1

Time to wake up
Post automatically merged:

:suresure: THE THING is
People thought fighting in a war meant "wb pirates are strongest crew"

Yet no way Oda hyped them... that crew disbanded a year after WB died

"MIHAWK was casual"

Sleeping WB, BM are more of a threat than Mihawk with Yoru

Bogard

You can't win
No WB pirates still have no hype lol
Oden made them successful and legendary

It makes sense , you people just rate Mihawk way abkve his league
You rate admirals equal to Yonko whici isnt true.

That's why you have hard time believing MF feats.

G3 luffy could fight an admiral
Zoro, law , sabo...Jack... any high tier or even top Vet can stall Admirals 1 vs 1

Time to wake up
The Whitebeard pirates have always been portrayed as rivals to Roger pirates and this flashback further confirms it with them clashing with each other multiple times off-panel. Whitebeard and Oden might be matched by Roger and Rayleigh respectively, but it doesn't tell who matches the rest(Scopper Gaban and co) when Whitebeard was just ascending with his first 5 division status, and the Roger pirates as a whole are superior to current yonko crews(Roger is superior to yonko captains, Rayleigh comparable to top tiers, Scopper might be low top tier and so on), so yes it makes sense to believe that even without Oden, the Whitebeard pirates as a whole are superior to current yonko crews

I

Inspector_Mu

The Whitebeard pirates have always been portrayed as rivals to Roger pirates and this flashback further confirms it with them clashing with each other multiple times off-panel. Whitebeard and Oden might be matched by Roger and Rayleigh respectively, but it doesn't tell who matches the rest(Scopper Gaban and co) when Whitebeard was just ascending with his first 5 division status, and the Roger pirates as a whole are superior to current yonko crews(Roger is superior to yonko captains, Rayleigh comparable to top tiers, Scopper might be low top tier and so on), so yes it makes sense to believe that even without Oden, the Whitebeard pirates as a whole are superior to current yonko crews
They rivaled roger pirates with Oden!
It is over. Also it was one final battle in which WB stalemated Roger.
After this battle, wb didnt fight roger again.

We know Marco and co were scrubs then and currently too

WB and Oden! Nobody gave a damb about Marco

Without Oden, WB pirates wouldn't known that much success

After Oden left: WB was left with an average crew.
There is only 2 Yonko crew with hype
BM strongest family
Shanks most balanced crew

Finish

Bogard

You can't win
An empty hype considering she is the only yonko using her bloodline as a crew
Shanks most balanced crew
The discussion was resolving around current yonkos. Whitebeard's crew had nothing to do with that. We know for a fact that one of the guys that was hyped in Shanks' top3(Yasopp) is rival to Vista, who is below Jozu, who himself is below Marco, so in the end, any boost Shanks' crew receives, boost Whitebeard's crew as a result

An empty hype considering she is the only yonko using her bloodline as a crew

The discussion was resolving around current yonkos. Whitebeard's crew had nothing to do with that. We know for a fact that one of the guys that was hyped in Shanks' top3(Yasopp) is rival to Vista, who is below Jozu, who himself is below Marco, so in the end, any boost Shanks' crew receives, boost Whitebeard's crew as a result
So Mihawk got stalled by someone who is < Jozu when Jozu is < Ace? When oldbeard was slapping Ace who is > Jozu > Vista while sleeping?

:sadgrin:

He cannot stall any of them.
He would get straight negg diffed Linlin vs Judge style.
BM probably destroys him even in a sword fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.