What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I just pity you.... resorting to the same terrible insults... showing the same insecurities as previous threads. You are in need of self reflection

The circle of Moe. You go to war with everyone and then proceed to call every user that you argue with toxic.
I pity you and your toxic side as you guys are casual annoyance to everyone here who trying to talk about chapter on Yamato, but immediately go to talking about Sanji more than his own fans out of insecurity in beating YC.

Bennedick, using 'Moe Fetish' to help with your talk makes your grammar poor as your not helping on forcing someone to be someone they aren't. I am good with majority users. Toxic side are only idiots who have issues and they fight everyone like yourself do when I am not around :kayneshrug:.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yamato stated she is stalling for Luffy until he comes back. Why would she continue? Are you listening to the story :lawsigh:?
Why would Yamato stop fighting a Yonko just because Luffy comes back? Wouldn't it make more sense for Luffy and Yamato to 2v1 Kaido?

Not fighting his Captain's own battles he stated he trust Luffy is beating him.
That was before Luffy lost to Kaido.

Again Zoro even face guys like Apoo, so no logic on who he had to face. If story-line stated on something, he has a chance to face them especially fighting to saved Hiyori from Orochi.
Zoro vs Orochi will happen when Sanji extreme diffs Kanjuro.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Imagine Zoro effectively missing next arc because he took a dangerous medicine that made him worse off after tanking hakai so that he could go fight Orochi, who the Scabbards treated as fodder.
I have the same thoughs too. Why did Oda give a magical recover to Zoro, who will nerf him in the next arc only to beat a fodder ou even King? I'm pretty sure that he will have some business with Kaido.

Franky seems to be a YC4 level.

You all get it wrong. Every F6 is YC level. Queen isn't... On the other hand this means Franky and Co are Jinbe level

Damn it... Oda fucked up or wait... Maybe just maybe... Naaaah M3 is fanmade.

And even if Jinbe failed... Yamato will take the place of Sanji or form a new M4. She is fighting Kaidou all alone... Of course this means stronger as Sanji. But not as Zoro or Luffy... Or Law and Kid, even if she has better feats

She will be the Oden of the crew. Even if she can't read shit and isn't fighting like Oden. But she will be Oden!!! Because she calls herself Oden! So it has to be like it.

Finally the fanmade M3 can die

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Chapter 1.019: "Heliceratops".
- Sanji vs Queen at the beginning of the chapter, we also see Zoro.

- Luffy seems to wake up in the Hearts Pirates submarine and yells "MEATTTTT ~~~ !!!".
- Franky vs Sasaki.
- The title of the chapter is a named attack by Sasaki.
- The great part of the chapter is the combat between them and it seems that the duel is decided.
- The final part is Kaidou vs Yamato, where we see his hybrid form.

- The name of Yamato's devil fruit isn't getting revealed yet.
- Kaidou says he had a hard time getting the Devil Fruit that Yamato ate.
- Yamato ate it (because he was hungry) even though Kaidou hadn't thought of giving it to him.
Wow so basically plot is stuck in one place again.

R.I.P White Tiger theories ( this hybrid looks like Wanda ish type of dog )

Random ass yamato hybrid without devil fruit reveal and Franky interested in some tech.

Wow Oda. You outdid yourself once again.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You all get it wrong. Every F6 is YC level. Queen isn't... On the other hand this means Franky and Co are Jinbe level

Damn it... Oda fucked up or wait... Maybe just maybe... Naaaah M3 is fanmade.

And even if Jinbe failed... Yamato will take the place of Sanji or form a new M4. She is fighting Kaidou all alone... Of course this means stronger as Sanji. But not as Zoro or Luffy... Or Law and Kid, even if she has better feats

She will be the Oden of the crew. Even if she can't read shit and isn't fighting like Oden. But she will be Oden!!! Because she calls herself Oden! So it has to be like it.

Finally the fanmade M3 can die
I want Sanjino to be 3rd strongest but how can I support him when he is slacking hard??? :josad:

Why would Yamato stop fighting a Yonko just because Luffy comes back? Wouldn't it make more sense for Luffy and Yamato to 2v1 Kaido?

That was before Luffy lost to Kaido.

Zoro vs Orochi will happen when Sanji extreme diffs Kanjuro.
Cause like she stated, she can't beat him and believes Luffy will beat him. She mentions no one else and stupid to make team fight on this as Luffy will be the one to beat his one on one record that been hype on too. You got stop denial on that.

How many times Luffy get rematches with main antagonist before he beats them? Are you new to the series, bruh?

Sanji beats Kanjuro easily if he damaging someone like Queen and again Zoro stated he wants revenge on Orochi, that's his words. Don't get upset over story and make sense Zoro fights him as possiblity.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
People failing to put the requisite amount of respect on Franky’s name ain’t nothing new, it’s literally been happening since his introduction. In the meantime, all he’s done throughout both halves of the series is consistently get W’s, and this chapter will just be another distinguished installment in the “Fuck Yeah, This Cyborg Cat Is The Real Motherfuckin’ Deal” series :datas::youcraz::arnoling:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You all get it wrong. Every F6 is YC level. Queen isn't... On the other hand this means Franky and Co are Jinbe leve
WsW and Drake are obviously the only F6 on YC4 level. Anyone who thinks Queen is on par with WsW is trolling.

I think a Monster Quintet being formed is possible, with Sanji being the third strongest of course.

I have the same thoughs too. Why did Oda give a magical recover to Zoro, who will nerf him in the next arc only to beat a fodder ou even King? I'm pretty sure that he will have some business with Kaido.
I don’t think fighting King would be an unreasonable use of something like this if Marco wasn’t here and wasn’t set up much more clearly as King’s fight and if Zoro didn’t have so many unresolved plot threads with Zoro.

“According to the character's backstory, Amaterasu originally existed in the Celestial Plains, ruling over the Celestials and the mortal world as a protector deity. Alongside Waka, she battled Orochi, the eight-headed serpent who attacked and wreaked havoc upon the Celestial Plain. Waka told Amaterasu that Orochi could only be defeated by the Chosen One, a human named Nagi. Hearing this, she dragged Orochi down to the human world to wait for Nagi's birth. Meanwhile, Waka and the remaining Celestials fled into the Ark of Yamato, where all except Waka perished to an ambush of demons led by Yami, the Emperor of Eternal Darkness.

Shiranui, however, died from both poisoned wounds inflicted during the battle and protecting Nagi from a falling rock.

After her death, her Celestial Brush powers had scattered, leaving her drastically weakened, with only her original ability, Sunrise(Dawn)

The main story of the Ōkami begins one hundred years after Shiranui's death.”

Wtf 😳
:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.