What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point you are just mirroring me and repeating your own made up facts.

Every Sanji stan predicted Sanji vs King... that was wrong and now he's fighting Queen which leaves Zoro for most likely King...

Luffy and Zoro just got up, getting ready for their main fights while Sanji is in his main fight, meaning Luffy and Zoro are Oda's 2 aces up the sleeve for Wano because Luffy and Zoro each have something special instore for them

If you were good with a majority of users they would actually like your comments. LOL

@kumae @Finalbeta @Ten Yaksha Blother @Orojackson Refugee @Zowo @imacub @nik87 and more users are my witnesses to you arguing with mulitple users on here when you are logged on
He may think we are all the same user.

I think Luffy, Yamato and Zoro will 3v1 Kaido before Zoro and Yamato get knocked out. Then, Luffy will beat Kaido 1v1.
Nah, Head Piece. Zoro is facing YC lvl opponent as his main and Yamato will be defeated before Luffy comes back which he will be in probably next chapter or in a few. Denying this is not helping your side.
Man just block this clown. He’s just a bum on the street or a crack head saying random spastic comments.
Your the idiot clowns who forcing me to be someone else and on some drug crack shit on thinking Luffy isn't stronger than Zoro. Bitch please, everyone know you guys are uncredible and insecure :kayneshrug:.
BenneDick, you got stop with crack man. It's not good for you.

Their isn't any back and forth. Sanji was never been stronger
Pretty sure that RS Sanji beats pre Emma Zoro in a 1on1 and overall was more powerful at that time. But yeah other than that, he has this in his bag.
Zoro and Luffy both fought and dealt major damage to Kaido.

Sanji's best feats aren't comparable to blocking hakai, fighting Kaido for 10-20 minutes, permanently scarring Kaido and temporarily knocking Kaido out(1002).

Sanji isn't as strong as Zoro. I'm not saying that Zoro can neg diff Sanji or anything, I'm just saying that Zoro is factually stronger than Sanji.
Not arguing that Sanji is stronger either, but that argument is super flawed, mate.

First of all Zoro already had the chance to show off his all out "post PU" - moves. Other than a Enma amplified pound cannon there's not much left to show imo.
Secondly they are two completely different types of fighters: You wouldn't try to measure a wrestler's merit at hand of his box skills.
So it doesn"t help your case if you list off feats in which Zoro prevails, when it's obvious that Sanji will have multiple areas/stats where he will prevail just as much.
Like how does Zoro compare to the invisibility+flight+superb movement speed- package for example?
See how that goes.

I'm not even fronting you or anything, cause you imo have a pretty neutral and appropriate view on that matter, just wanted to tackle that quick, cause it's one of my most beloved otherwise "used to overhype Zoro" - arguments.

Pretty sure that EoW Sanji will be one of the most difficult matches for Zoro within their tier range.

Who is mirroring? I saying my own words. Your been acting like mimic to try to act like you can talk like adult, kid lol.

I said King or Queen on my side while some members stated on that on most part. You don't need to be stan to state that. Idk what you on if you don't think everyone was stating he could face either, not only one of them as a choice. Also wasn't King called 'King the background' by you guys when you thought Sanij will face him? Now your saying he is challenge because of Zoro? That being dumbass there, Bennedick.

Luffy is fighting Kaido while Zoro got someone YC lvl to face. He trusted Luffy already and won't get involved. Denying that like 'ZKK' beinf debunked as we know it is. Got stop with that.

That's your majority? Those are least credible guys to talk about credible, bruh. Toxic side are toxic, they are not credible which is why you made an poll on who is the most 'toxic' and it's your side that was giving the most on being that.

I have good time talking to these guys like:

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@SDfear
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Courier
@solis

There are many users who see you guys as trolling idiots, it's majority and reason you guys got most toxic on your side.
I along with the rest of the zbois just pity you. Your goto insult is to mirror and then deflect saying I am mirroring you. Talk about true creativity

ZKK is irrelevant to our conversation, you feel the need to bring it up because you keep fighting an uphill battle

Nor do we get Mod protection because we dont snitch like you do Panda

Pandaman:
3447 messages
3143 likes

Oy Vey

Bennedick Beckmann aka The GOAT
8,785 messages
35,431 likes

Talk about credibility

I honestly think Oda was really toying with Carrot joining, but decided she wasn't a good fit (no back story tragedy etc..) so he took her Sulong form and gave it to Yamato. Lazy writing tbh.

Looking forward to the Sanji vs Queen fight, and I can't wait for Zoro to reenter the battle! I don't care about Luffy rejoining yet, let the other Straw Hats shine for a while.

And ffs Oda, where's my Robin vs Black Maria and Law & Kidd vs Big Meme fight!? :hurry:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Not arguing that Sanji is stronger either, but that argument is super flawed, mate.

First of all Zoro already had the chance to show off his all out "post PU" - moves. Other than a Enma amplified pound cannon there's not much left to show imo.
Secondly they are two completely different types of fighters: You wouldn't try to measure a wrestler's merit at hand of his box skills.
So it doesn"t help your case if you list off feats in which Zoro prevails, when it's obvious that Sanji will have multiple areas/stats where he will prevail just as much.
Like how does Zoro compare to the invisibility+flight+superb movement speed- package for example?
See how that goes.

I'm not even fronting you or anything, cause you imo have a pretty neutral and appropriate view on that matter, just wanted to tackle that quick, cause it's one of my most beloved otherwise "used to overhype Zoro" - arguments.

Pretty sure that EoW Sanji will be one of the most difficult matches for Zoro within their tier range.
I agree with you.

People, including myself tend to forget that Zoro and Sanji have different styles. Zoro usually beats his enemies with one strong attack while Sanji usually uses multiple weaker attacks to defeat his opponents.

If anybody could - and that’s a big motherfuckin’ IF - Franky’s the man for the job :fransuper:

Buzz off, Moe
Crane, shut up and come back to One Piece, not Head Piece. I used to hear you were one of the honorable users, but seems like that is lie if your on toxic side on BS insecurity. Don't be upset cause Tama got more screen time over Zoro who isn't doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.