What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you guys saying in Chapters before it that Queen won't be challenge for Macro and he will beat him? From what I seen Macro was struggling with them and give them props on their power and Queen didn't need Hybrid to hurt Macro, so Idk why insecurity when we know Queen has shown he is Yonko Commander for a reason.
Why are you deflecting again. To debunk your lie again Queen never hurt Marco, Queen shot a laser that Marco dodged and King was the one that sliced his wing off

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh, you didn’t? @True God Moe has mentioned it literally every single time he quotes me when he thinks I want his opinion (???), can’t believe you missed it among the dozens of brainless posts where he just repeats himself ad nauseam, it makes me ad nauseous 🤢
That's an upgrade. One time where dude couldn't handle the pressure he accused about 4 users of being my alts:milaugh:

hybrid yamato with mythical fire burning all over her body, yeah king with that lil ass fire on his back needs to pack it up:gokulaugh:

(he still smokes kata tho yall be easy)

Are people serious or what? If Oda is holding back results from last time (let's see), is to announce the Tobi Roppo defeat all at once.
Announce is not like seeing the aftermath of the defeat.
We see Ulti and Pageone defeat and after we get the announce of the defeat, same with Katakuri.
Dressrosa we see how the top members go down to the another and only Trebol was not seen since Oda want to make it like he was dead, with wasn´t the case. Overall Oda show always when someone get defeated, the aftermath and later the announce.

Great chapter.

Oda is trying to make some readers think the Tobi roppo are down.

BUT they NOT
Yeah that is most like the case, I think all three Vet flying six like WsW,Sasaki and Blackmaria reveal together their trumpcard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
First of all, learn how basic grammar works before calling others "autistic".

Secondly, Queen is in his final form fighting all out and Sanji hasn't even pulled the Raid Suit yet.
I did. Sanji fans apply to this word perfectly with their shitty takes.

Sanji did nothing significant to Queen yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who hurt you guys?
The guy I "argued against", even acknowledges it as a pretty rational take, which led to an agreement, but the usual suspects be wildin.

Look: Sanji is one of the most agile, fastest, most skilled fighters out of the high tier faction. The RS' invisibility might be super difficult to counter/keep up with- P1 as a confirmed CoO user had his fair share of problems afterall.
By beating Queen he most likely will end up with some of the spiciest AP within the high tier faction, granted that Queen should be one of the tankiest guys out of that tier.

So: Who's better at having a way around those monstrous Enma attacks than him? Kuri? Marco? Doffy? King? - if's he more of the speedo type.
Where's the actual problem?
Sanji is probably the last guy that would run into a Hiryu Kaen. Basically my point-nothing more, nothing less.
Blah blah blah yet he's always tagged by page one Drake king even queen will hit him.
Zoros ap is world's away from anything sanji can take
Just like his endurance is world's away from anything sanji can give.
Hes getting slaughtered

Wow! Looks better than I thought from when I saw her full body shot. Given Kaido has a more human face and not a dragon snout or w/e in hhybrid, this very much could be a mythical dog/fox zoan then? Catarina Devon is the Kitsune/Kyuubi but it's classed as a mythical inu fruit, model kitsune or so?

Wow! Looks better than I thought from when I saw her full body shot. Given Kaido has a more human face and not a dragon snout or w/e in hhybrid, this very much could be a mythical dog/fox zoan then? Catarina Devon is the Kitsune/Kyuubi but it's classed as a mythical inu fruit, model kitsune or so?
It looks amazing, now you can see a few more details:
- in the hair, these two sticks, just like Black Maria
- I think you can see an earring in the ear,
- on the cheek you can see a scar in the form of the letter "H"

:steef::shocking:

Weren't Enies Lobby fights exactly the same?
While Enies Lobby fights were 2-3 chapters per match, they were 2+ full chapters for matches. Wano is unfortunately not the same.

Just compare currently a "quick" fight like Sanji vs Jabra to Jinbe vs WsW (let's assume he defeated him). Sanji vs Jabra lasted 2 chapters only, but essentially all 34-36 pages at the time were dedicated to the duo fighting each other non-stop. Jinbe vs WsW is 2 chapters, but the last 4 pages of one chapter, and the last ~12 pages of another. Literally less than half of what Sanji vs Jabra got.

And that's not even the worst part.

@playa4321 did a count yesterday I think, but I believe Jabra had something like 10 or so unique attacks (vs other CP9 members) during his fight with Sanji:

- Jusshigan
- Gekko Jusshigan
- Rankyaku Koro
- Rankyaku Lupus Fall
*Tekkai Kenpo* (which subset the following moves)
-- Okami Hajiki
-- Roga no Kamae
-- Roba no Kamae
-- Rokaru Area Network
-- Don Poro
-- Matenro

...compare that to Jinbe vs Wsw:

- Hagan
- Gagan
- Tekkai Kibasen

That's literally it. So yeah, I get it that people want to hype Jinbe up (and now Franky) and ensure they get clean victories, but I ask....why? Why do people only want this? Why wouldn't everyone want to see more competent and formidable enemies against the crew?

Sasaki probably has no more than 3 unique attacks (including the chapter title). If he's done, then that's what he gets, nothing more. If these 2 don't get up, it's fundamentally not the same thing as older fights, as much as that pains me to say it.

Now...it already looks like when you compare Sanji vs Jabra to Queen though, things look better. Queen has had an interesting amount of attacks and more. Different virus bullets with a gatling gun, laser beams, mechanical claws, extended neck, a wrestling type fighting style with his devil fruit. It's already promising and their fight essentially hasn't even started yet.

I just dislike how virtually anyone outside of the main trio cannot seem to get big, competent fights anymore. This is why I'm hoping the assumed failed Tobi Roppo get back up due to their recovery and continue to fight those matched to them. For an arc so big, Oda really should just dedicate the time to give complete fights and not rush. It's already taking this long to finish it, might as well dedicate big chapters for the fights then outside of the main trio.

G

Gorosei Informer

OH SNAP!

https://ralphhaussler.weebly.com/wolf-mythologie-japan.html

Ancient historic accounts from Japan report this mythical story how the wolf deity, a white wolf (白狼, shirōkami), in times of need suddenly appeared to Yamato Takeru, son of Emperor Keikko (around AD100). Takaru got lost on a road near Mitakesan (御嶽山) when a local demon shapeshifted into a white deer (白鹿) and obstructed the road. The white wolf showed him the way and let his army on the right path, "and Takeru commanded the white wolf to stay in Mitakesan as a true god, in order to slay any local demons."

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
OH SNAP!

Ancient historic accounts from Japan report this mythical story how the wolf deity, a white wolf (白狼, shirōkami), in times of need suddenly appeared to Yamato Takeru, son of Emperor Keikko (around AD100). Takaru got lost on a road near Mitakesan (御嶽山) when a local demon shapeshifted into a white deer (白鹿) and obstructed the road. The white wolf showed him the way and let his army on the right path, "and Takeru commanded the white wolf to stay in Mitakesan as a true god, in order to slay any local demons."
@Cinera

OH SNAP!

Well, the White Tiger stuff aged like Milk.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Who hurt you guys?
The guy I "argued against", even acknowledges it as a pretty rational take, which led to an agreement, but the usual suspects be wildin.

Look: Sanji is one of the most agile, fastest, most skilled fighters out of the high tier faction. The RS' invisibility might be super difficult to counter/keep up with- P1 as a confirmed CoO user had his fair share of problems afterall.
By beating Queen he most likely will end up with some of the spiciest AP within the high tier faction, granted that Queen should be one of the tankiest guys out of that tier.

So: Who's better at having a way around those monstrous Enma attacks than him? Kuri? Marco? Doffy? King? - if's he more of the speedo type.
Where's the actual problem?
Sanji is probably the last guy that would run into a Hiryu Kaen. Basically my point-nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't agree with EOW Sanji being a difficult match-up for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.