What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is gonna reveal the name of Yamato’s fruit in a vivre card isnt he
But does
Those are canon as it was tied between the two and King and Queen even debuted together and done things in big moments together even facing same enemy in Macro. Denying they are equals, is dumb statement, bruh.

I mean while Luffy isn't around, Sanji does take charge as shown when they went to Zou. Idk how that is headcannon. Maybe to you cause between him and Zoro, Sanji doesn't confuse with direction.

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@Ichiro Miyata
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Chaves
@Bullet

What your thoughts on this about toxic side and how they act with Head Piece, not One Piece?

Also this isn't only ones who have talked against you guys and called out on your BS on majority, bruh.

Their Head Piece and even now they saying everyone isn't doing anything while Zoro is the one not doing anything :kayneshrug:.
That's my thinking too. Zoro will present above Sanji, but they're meant to be equal in strength. Luffy:4, Zoro 2.2, Sanji 2.18

Why are you deflecting again. To debunk your lie again Queen never hurt Marco, Queen shot a laser that Marco dodged and King was the one that sliced his wing off
What deflecting? He did hurt Macro. We see injuries on him when back to their fight. Did Macro hurt himself? If your saying King did, then how did he when he was send flying and it was focus on Macro vs Queen for few chapters? Again Macro praised them both, not one of them.

Pretty sure that RS Sanji beats pre Emma Zoro in a 1on1 and overall was more powerful at that time. But yeah other than that, he has this in his bag.

Not arguing that Sanji is stronger either, but that argument is super flawed, mate.

First of all Zoro already had the chance to show off his all out "post PU" - moves. Other than a Enma amplified pound cannon there's not much left to show imo.
Secondly they are two completely different types of fighters: You wouldn't try to measure a wrestler's merit at hand of his box skills.
So it doesn"t help your case if you list off feats in which Zoro prevails, when it's obvious that Sanji will have multiple areas/stats where he will prevail just as much.
Like how does Zoro compare to the invisibility+flight+superb movement speed- package for example?
See how that goes.

I'm not even fronting you or anything, cause you imo have a pretty neutral and appropriate view on that matter, just wanted to tackle that quick, cause it's one of my most beloved otherwise "used to overhype Zoro" - arguments.

Pretty sure that EoW Sanji will be one of the most difficult matches for Zoro within their tier range.
No he wouldn't, no point in this story. Databooks and vivecard who thry fight etc... Sanji never been on Zoro level. Sanji has never even hurt a main big bad. He not capable, he had a chance with diffy and got wrecked.

But does

That's my thinking too. Zoro will present above Sanji, but they're meant to be equal in strength. Luffy:4, Zoro 2.2, Sanji 2.18
Idk what you mean if you mean him being First Mate, I can see situation on that, but they are equal on strength and command though. Luffy is only one who is truly over them and stronger.

Did this white wolf had kinda fire based power?
Because from the picture behind Yamato we can see fire/flames or do im the only one who see it?:
Idk, the "flames" look very wind/thunder pattern-like looking at it closer.

Though I'm not sure if Oda wants her to step on Nami's thunder (literally) so maybe it's actually flames to differentiate her from weather.

G

Gorosei Informer

"You spin my head right round right round wh-"
Queen when Sanji used Rotisserie on him^

I can see Queen actually singing this song as well as the actual Queen band's songs too ofc:

I remember saying here recently that Don't Stop Me Now fits really well for Sanji vs Queen:

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping me

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Also in before, Xebec is the pirate with the eyepatch and looks like Pete Burns:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Queen when Sanji used Rotisserie on him^

I can see Queen actually singing this song as well as the actual Queen band's songs too ofc:

I remember saying here recently that Don't Stop Me Now fits really well for Sanji vs Queen:

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping me

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Also in before, Xebec is the pirate with the eyepatch and looks like Pete Burns:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
I like Flo Rida's song more tbh.

B

Ballel

Also wasn't King called 'King the background' by you guys when you thought Sanij will face him?
I called King a boring background character regardless of whom he fights. I personally don't care whether he fights Sanji or Zoro.

Also did you just say that I supposedly see majority of the Zoro fans as toxic trolls?
Like, bruh.
I 'm trying to stay civil in conversations, even with people I disagree with.
But dude, your takes are so delusional , you're just making a fool out of yourself. I personally don't have a good time debating with you , except having a good laugh from time to time.
You suck @solis and not in the good way:suresure:
What do you say? Please elaborate on what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.