What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I'm not sure why the fights have to swap. It's not like Ulti was out that long to stop fighting Nami or Usopp. Awakening or not, high recovery could imply just that their fights continue a bit longer.

I guess we'll have to see. It's odd that Oda didn't show the aftermath of Jinbe vs WsW. If Franky vs Sasaki ends in another reactionless moment, im going to also start doubting the end of that one too
It depends on if this Franky stuff relating to Queen is handled the same way as Nami wanting stronger lightning to finish Ulti or not.
For me, it was clear Nami was going to put down Ulti for good (not Big Mom) because Nami said she will pulverise her. So it had to happen, otherwise, that line was useless. However, with Who's Who, we have the CP0 dialogue. So I believe they have to finish him, otherwise, their dialogue was useless. With Denjiro and Sasaki, it's just a leftover prediction from earlier in the raid. Remember how most people predicted them two to fight early on?

Im not even worrying about the Carrot downplay it just like King downplay

"He post be YC1 but he been unless and have no depth he boring and trash "

"Carrot post to be Sh material but she been unless and have no depth she boring and trash"

"King got clown by marco and izo"

"Carrot couldn't couldnt scratch pero"

"Carrot can go chew on grass"

"King the background"

"Who who and sasaki dont give af about king"

"Luffy dont give a fuck about carrot"

"King and Queen on the same level"

"Wanda and carrot on the same level"

"King the weakest commander"

"Carrot will be the worse sh to join"

Carrot fans we good :goyea:

Status