Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Typo seemed awfully informed for someone that just subbed in:

cuz he is indie too?
mango senpai isn’t town come on :seriously:
A few minutes after subbing in he knows Zara is indie and this is in response to Lind.
Krogo’s ability is very annoying but I prefer to lynch @Van :feelsokeman:
are you a new guy?
Apparently knows all of what happened with Krog.

@Fujishiro
I don't iso finalbeta I don't buy my own headache , plus, when was the last game you thought finalbeta was town?
Udell's interaction with Melo early game is the second weirdest thing ever but he doesn't strike me as scum yet
Mango did a long assed list of reads, wtf was that? how? was 99.9% sure TAC is town seems informed :seriously:
The mango reads list happened way further down than Mel vs Udell who was like on early pages, and he already knows about it.

Nat looks town idk
Already formed a town read on Nat as soon as he subbed in.

@Lindltaylor @TheAncientCenturion @Ena @Reborn @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Natalija

Vote Lynch Typo

I'm scum reading Typo. When I iso him he said that Udell looked okay and talks about his play which means he had a town lean on Udell and then later he said he changed his mind about Udell saying his defense is ridiculous and that was a really bad 180 Typo did because players getting defensive is nai. He also threw in Zara, Fuji, Flower, Nat, and Lanji as town so fast after he subbed in which I saw this strange because on day 2 I was figuring out on the alignments on some of those players he put as town on day 2.

Tbh Typo seemed awfully informed for someone that just subbed in:

A few minutes after subbing in he knows Zara is indie and this is in response to Lind.

Apparently knows all of what happened with Krog.

The mango reads list happened way further down than Mel vs Udell who was like on early pages, and he already knows about it.

Already formed a town read on Nat as soon as he subbed in.

@Lindltaylor @TheAncientCenturion @Ena @Reborn @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Natalija
why is this sus? why would her knowing more make her scummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.