What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?
:choppawhat:

Where are the scenes showing Yamato fight and block and tank a combination attack from 2 Yonko? Then continue to fight each Yonko. Blitzing one and scaring the other.

Please provide facts supporting your claim.

Oda give is this information which has it been debunked.
Lol, that article was written by a magazine editor, not Oda.

It literally says "Now that Zoro has Shusui", and Oda took a shit on the article by taking Shusui from Zoro.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Really?
:choppawhat:

Where are the scenes showing Yamato fight and block and tank a combination attack from 2 Yonko? Then continue to fight each Yonko. Blitzing one and scaring the other.

Please provide facts supporting your claim.

Oda give is this information which has it been debunked.
I know it hasnt been debunked man i was just imitating Moe

B

Ballel

Thanks mate:catpole:
Strength is not everything, there’s so much more. I love Zoro for his loyalty, honour and ambition.
Zoro is my fav in One Piece but he'd be boring if he already were the strongest. I don't understand it when people believe their favourite is the strongest just because they like this character the most.
Zoro struggling and rising, his incredible willpower and his personality s what makes him such an interesting character for me.

Lol, that article was written by a magazine editor, not Oda.

It literally says "Now that Zoro has Shusui", and Oda took a shit on the article by taking Shusui from Zoro.
You are saying is that Oda has absolutely no control and he just allow magazine editors do whatever they want. He doesn't have any input. There is no possible way for Zoro to obtain shishu during the war and use against Kaido.

They're still the second coming of Ryuma.

Nobody has still brought me any facts debunking ZKK. No, Luffy telling Zoro and Law to leave things to him isn't it because he took an ass whooping afterwards and lost.

You are saying is that Oda has absolutely no control and he just allow magazine editors do whatever they want. He doesn't have any input. There is no possible way for Zoro to obtain shishu during the war and use against Kaido.

Nobody has still brought me any facts debunking ZKK. No, Luffy telling Zoro and Law to leave things to him isn't it because he took an ass whooping afterwards and lost.
Magazine editors can write whatever they want in regards to how they perceive things. You acting like Oda is out here policing people's opinions, like he has nothing better to do, Lol.

Zoro is my fav in One Piece but he'd be boring if he already were the strongest. I don't understand it when people believe their favourite is the strongest just because they like this character the most.
Zoro struggling and rising, his incredible willpower and his personality s what makes him such an interesting character for me.
Exactly 💯💯💯
:cheers:

Lord in heaven give me patience.
I swear when God gave humanity intelligence you were hiding in a playground pissing yourself about Zoro. You’re are disgrace to Sanji and his fans. How can you look at the mirror and be happy with yourself? You’re constantly baiting and lying.
You’re just a sad case, nothing more
I’m all that because I believe Sanji to be the superior strawhat between Sanji and Zolo?

If that’s what you wanna label me as for my beliefs then so be it. Your opinion of me doesn’t affect me

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Yo you know what’s funny? Forty pages of Big D Cuckos vs Worstgen (not just Zoro fans)

The ignore button is there. There’s an old folktale from the villages of Cambodia.

An old lady lives alone, decrepit and fucked up. No one checks up on her or talks to her. So for human interactions and attention she takes a shit and pisses on the busiest road of her village.

Ofc the people on the roads are disgusted and the street vendors have to smell that shit, but their clothing and fruits that they are selling has the sticky musty smell of her feces. It’s also a hot June day. Everyone is angry at her, curses at her, tells her to fuck off, she’s miserable this and that. Yet she loves it.

She loves all that attention. That’s the most she’s gotten in TEN years? Can you believe how joyous she is? She then celebrates with another dump. Then she keeps coming day after day until she dies and ppl just ignore her because she is old.

Back to what I’m saying, Big D. Cuckos is like this wonderful woman. Dropping a musty ass shit that no one asked about in a chapter not about Zoro. :myman:

Now this is Worstgen what do we even gain by “crying” mod.

And might I add, it is possible that he has some problems at home. Maybe mother beating him or father left for the grocery store thirteen years ago. Something like this. Please be kind to our brother here.

Fellas just place him on ignore. He’s making up for the absence of another deluded fucktard, Chrono. I hope you took a lot away from my parable.

Had to do it since it was going for 40 pages.

Magazine editors can write whatever they want in regards to how they perceive things. You acting like Oda is out here policing people's opinions, like he has nothing better to do, Lol.
If you are saying you know for fact Oda had no input in the magazine and that information completely came from the editor provide information supporting same. So far you haven't.

That information in that magazine is just some of the information hinting at Zoro killing Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.