What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no?

Queen is not even in top 10 strongest characters in this series and u think Sanji beating a meme commander makes him one of the strongest characters xDDDDDDDDD.

Sanji is always like that. Getting feats on clowns who are irrelevant.
Kinda does if this same guy who hurt Big Mom and Macro. Saying Sanji doesn't get feats beating him is idiotic and by your logic, Zoro is an meme given his situation here.

Queen is more to the story and he isn't only enemy more important than enemies Zoro have faced at times. Idk why you taking insecurity like this when everyone getting stronger and your upset cause you got Head Piece debunked of your petty issues.

H

humanbeing

Franky and Jinbe should help Law and Kid , it will make sense to be honest BM has a bone to pick with both of them. they attacked her at the beginning Jinbe destroyed her fleet , and Franky should deliver his attack this time, he for sure will find some Cola to use. he can use his General Cannon and Radical beam against her i am pretty sure they will hurt her as well.
and it goes without seeing that Jinbe water Fishman Karate with haki will work as well.

Not insecurity their beef started because Sanji was being a simp in Arlong park. Sanji will never and could never be stronger. Shit Yamato if she joins probably stronger than him. Its sad really.
Sanji not really simp given it help them out understanding characters as Zoro was being jerk not understanding Nami was forced and he defended something was off and he was correct. Lol, Sanji is over Yamato as you guys going same insecurity like Jimbei stating he was above, but reality he was struggling T6H in his main fight. Facing Kaido doesn't make you on another tier especially we see what happened to Scabbards who got easily one-shot and Killer who fought Kaido in teams is facing Hawkins on his struggle fight. It's petty you guys going on that and hypocrisy cause you guys don't like seeing Zoro bandaged and doing nothing unlike those who fighting here.
Post automatically merged:

Time to evacuate the thread, Moe is here :crazwhat:
He on Youtube. Though I merely replying to your side 20+ alerts to me given they can't stop talking even when I not active :kayneshrug:.

Though Shisui, I am confused. I thought you don't come on till pictures come out? Going back on what you stated?

Sanji not really simp given it help them out understanding characters as Zoro was being jerk not understanding Nami was forced and he defended something was off and he was correct. Lol, Sanji is over Yamato as you guys going same insecurity like Jimbei stating he was above, but reality he was struggling T6H in his main fight. Facing Kaido doesn't make you on another tier especially we see what happened to Scabbards who got easily one-shot and Killer who fought Kaido in teams is facing Hawkins on his struggle fight. It's petty you guys going on that and hypocrisy cause you guys don't like seeing Zoro bandaged and doing nothing unlike those who fighting here.
Post automatically merged:

He on Youtube. Though I merely replying to your side 20+ alerts to me given they can't stop talking even when I not active :kayneshrug:.

Though Shisui, I am confused. I thought you don't come on till pictures come out? Going back on what you stated?
Who is talking to you? I'm talking to Moe. If you are not him, why should you care :shakiously:

Status
Not open for further replies.