What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it was not if he had to fight 5 days and then used Gas to defeat them. even if he didn't wanted to kill them he could defeat them. defeat doesn't mean killing. and on Onigashima the moment he was defeated and Kaido has to protect him was shown and he was in his Zoan form.
He wanted to press information out of them, that’s why he went completely havoc, but he never was into a one vs one there. He didn’t aknowledged them as treat back there. There was simply no need for his hybrid. What would have it changed? They would have beaten sooner, but less possibility for the needed information to get. Keep in mind his man were searching through the island in that time.

Onigashima is dimly explained. If full Zoan is his tank mode, he may Switched into it when they started their strongest attack, for pure defense.

Are you telling me that Franky vs Sasaki it's already finished? Jesus, now I am worried about the other fights too.
Not really sure how long you want the fight to be, they started fighting while Yamato was still escaping with Momo and we’ve seen multiple portions of the fight. Why do people want 5 chapter long 1v1’s in a war that has multiple fights and plots unfolding.

People who think Yamatos fruit is Amaterasu despite the “Okami” fox form being entirely made up for a Capcom video game surprise me. I personally think its a Kirin/Qilin but definitely know its not a video game character.

Next thing you know people are suggesting the Neko Neko: Model Inuyashi fruit…

H

humanbeing

maybe Heliceratops did more damage or more spectacular than Radical Beam i guess.
who knows that might be Franky's attack like he might have used Sasaki like a helicopter , like grabbing and rotating his like a helicopter rotor and then throw him in the sky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.