What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertising IRON KNUCKLES
Volunteer Victim :Sanji
irony:both are blond and obsessed with men and women.
another irony: one wants to make salves and another is ready to become one

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oda is such a hack if he doesn’t let Usopp, Brook, and Chopper get serious 1v1s like the rest of the SHs. He could have very easily made it happen by giving them P1, WsW, and Pero, but chose not to for some reason (assuming they don’t happen). Like what possible good reason could there be for just denying 3 SHs their own fights?
Yeah.

I think he arguably already failed me on one compelling particular, lending Usopp and Nami CoA haki. But I think on the other hand they will not have to necessarily already unlock it. It would have been extensively cool regardless.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Minor info from Redon in ArlongPark Forums

- The vast majority of the chapter is the combat between them (Franky vs Sasaki) and it seems that the duel is decided (we do not know in favor of whom)

tbh somewhere I believe its cap. and sasaki might even get up the next chapter
Franky awesomeness.

I still hope we at least get to glimpse a single exchange between Yamato and Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

SANJI JUST TOO STRONG HE KEEPS NEGGING MFS LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!!
Hahahahaha

Not really sure how long you want the fight to be, they started fighting while Yamato was still escaping with Momo and we’ve seen multiple portions of the fight. Why do people want 5 chapter long 1v1’s in a war that has multiple fights and plots unfolding.
Because, for me, fights fragmented like that are less enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.