What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato just going hybrid. AND STILL CLASHING.

Luffy was off screened in 10minutes:josad::josad::josad:
Unless we see her transforming this chapter, she already transformed right at the moment their clash happened some chapters back. Unless you think that Base Yamato equally clashed with hybrid Kaido ofc. Also, we have no time duration on Yamato whereas Luffy's fight was at least 24 minutes long.

This fight will obviously be shown a little as it's the last one that she will have with her whereas Luffy is coming back for Kaido again.

H

humanbeing

If Yamato gets on board, it will completely change the strength ranking

I don't see the author trying to change it right now
it will happen it is really obvious that she will join . and she will be just on the same level as Zoro and Sanji.
Luffy needs someone as strong as her in his crew and he will have to face bigger enemies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No. Luffy, BB and maybe Imu will be stronger.
Luffy and BB wont even be in top 10, Imu is completely unknown so far.
Then what are the things you like about Zoro's character if, according to you, he is not progressing in strenght but already at the top?
Strength progress is not what I liked him for in the first place.
If that was pivotal, I wouldnt like Zoro in post-TS at all since he has zero strength progress in the whole New World...
I expect our sensei to forge 3 black blades and ascend them to supreme grade as well as keeping empowering his stats. But I can see the Zoro defeating Mihawk being capable to more or less mid diff his own self overall. Worst case scenario high probably.
His stats seem already maxed out to me. Only haki can be polished a bit more.
I dont expect any benefit from blades. Oda was clear, it is up to the swordsman, not the swords.

Yamato is second strongest if she joins.

Strongest=Zoro
2nd Strongest=Yamato
3rd Strongest=Luffy
My bad

Dont bother means its no use anyway, hence impossible

but that also doesn't mean that sanji was trying his utmost to break through..in other words use DJ.. which you honestly can't see their affect on the door.. with that in mind..
we can assume that it was just Franky's moment and luffy (who also relies on brute strength) would face the same problem like sanji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Disagree in this one, he could learn adv CoC, get three black swords and I expect some unique power later on.
EoS Zoro will be a different bred of tier.
All of those, affect only 1 stat - firepower, which is already enough to kill every single character in the verse...
Physical strength, reflexes, attack speed, dodging and so on, are not affected by those things you listed.
He's already superior in CQC to the strongest character in the verse, I dont know where people want him to go when he's already at peak.

If u say he didn't use it just because u don't see it then it is safe to say he don't know black haki because he never use it in manga :cheers:
oh no..he actually did against drake so he had it.. plus i also assume he didn't use it against the door too.. idk why but it doesn't make sense.. and it won't makes sense dubbing it "franky's moment" too

Status
Not open for further replies.