What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should quote me what I was saying instead of inventing headcanon...
Again, MP Chopper's raw strength is far above Sanji and most other characters.
What's so hard to understand about it?
I am not going seach for shit. You said Chopper would be able to beat Queen something far above anything Sanji ever accomplished or would ever accomplishe this arc. I told you Chopper would get destroyed and saved by Sanji and thats exactly what

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You said Chopper would be able to beat Queen something far above anything Sanji ever accomplished or would ever accomplishe this arc.
This is nothing but your headcanon, thus quote me. You cant, that's why you make stuff up...
I told you Chopper would get destroyed and saved by Sanji and thats exactly what
And I told you that Chopper has more raw strength than Sanji and that his hit did more damage to Queen than Sanji's kick and that's exactly what happened. Next.

This is nothing but your headcanon, thus quote me. You cant, that's why you make stuff up...

And I told you that Chopper has more raw strength than Sanji and that his hit did more damage to Queen than Sanji's kick and that's exactly what happened. Next.
You didn't tell me shit like that and no it didn't. You were wrong and now you mad. Chopper got low diff

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
For Yamato and Zoro they should be very close is strength.
If Zoro could best her daddy in CQC who is significantly above her and Yamato doesnt have daddy's tough scales, she doesnt stand any chance against monster like Zoro. She is strong tho but there is a difference between strong people and monster like Zoro.
You didn't tell me shit like that and no it didn't. You were wrong and now you mad. Chopper got low diff
Quote me, like I said, prove your claims.
I wasnt wrong, Chopper's raw strength>Sanji's is a fact and his hit did more damage to Queen than Sanji's kick.
The only one mad here is you...

Yamato is too strong. She will mess up the crew dynamics if she joins. She probably is stronger than Luffy
Yeah, this question has always been in my mind but it's just too much now. We've had strong characters join the crew before, but Oda never made it so undeniably clear that they were stronger than the M3.

Robin was OP, but she was very easily dispatched by Crocodile
Franky was strong but he fought against Fukuro whilst Zoro and Sanji fought Kaku and Jabra
Jinbe was a warlord, but he only joined after Zoro and Sanji both got power ups in Wano and now he fought Who's Who whilst they're fighting calamities

Whereas Yamao is straight up fighting a serious hybrid Kaido in a 1 v 1. He's one of, if not the strongest opponent in the entire world. And she's doing this after Oda showed us Zoro losing even with the aid of other supernovas.

Zoro could become stronger than her by the end of the arc after his fight, but there's no chance in hell Sanji is going to become stronger.

If Zoro could best her daddy in CQC who is significantly above her and Yamato doesnt have daddy's tough scales, she doesnt stand any chance against monster like Zoro. She is strong tho but there is a difference between strong people and monster like Zoro.

Quote me, like I said, prove your claims.
I wasnt wrong, Chopper's raw strength>Sanji's is a fact and his hit did more damage to Queen than Sanji's kick.
The only one mad here is you...
If Queen is defeated by Sanji in the end,what you say is meaningless

Which is why a fight between Zoro and Yamato will come down to who has the higher AP....so Zoro
But they are still close in other stats like haki and the like hence they are close in strength

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, this question has always been in my mind but it's just too much now. We've had strong characters join the crew before, but Oda never made it so undeniably clear that they were stronger than the M3.

Robin was OP, but she was very easily dispatched by Crocodile
Franky was strong but he fought against Fukuro whilst Zoro and Sanji fought Kaku and Jabra
Jinbe was a warlord, but he only joined after Zoro and Sanji both got power ups in Wano and now he fought Who's Who whilst they're fighting calamities

Whereas Yamao is straight up fighting a serious hybrid Kaido in a 1 v 1. He's one of, if not the strongest opponent in the entire world. And she's doing this after Oda showed us Zoro losing even with the aid of other supernovas.

Zoro could become stronger than her by the end of the arc after his fight, but there's no chance in hell Sanji is going to become stronger.
People are forgetting all the roof 5 are in a similar level of strength.
They can all put up a fight against a yonko just like Yamato.
They cant win by themselves of vourse but they can definitely throw some hands.
Post automatically merged:

So you missed stairs-kun's photos too. What a pity:perocry:
Did someone say @stairs-kun photos?:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.