What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro could best her daddy in CQC who is significantly above her and Yamato doesnt have daddy's tough scales, she doesnt stand any chance against monster like Zoro. She is strong tho but there is a difference between strong people and monster like Zoro.

Quote me, like I said, prove your claims.
I wasnt wrong, Chopper's raw strength>Sanji's is a fact and his hit did more damage to Queen than Sanji's kick.
The only one mad here is you...
Bro i told you he was playing with him and this what you said.
Playing with Chopper? I dont think so.
If he could dispose of him he would have done so.
He is just betting on Chopper running out of gas.
Bro your were talking nonesense. You was wrong.

Yeah, this question has always been in my mind but it's just too much now. We've had strong characters join the crew before, but Oda never made it so undeniably clear that they were stronger than the M3.

Robin was OP, but she was very easily dispatched by Crocodile
Franky was strong but he fought against Fukuro whilst Zoro and Sanji fought Kaku and Jabra
Jinbe was a warlord, but he only joined after Zoro and Sanji both got power ups in Wano and now he fought Who's Who whilst they're fighting calamities

Whereas Yamao is straight up fighting a serious hybrid Kaido in a 1 v 1. He's one of, if not the strongest opponent in the entire world. And she's doing this after Oda showed us Zoro losing even with the aid of other supernovas.

Zoro could become stronger than her by the end of the arc after his fight, but there's no chance in hell Sanji is going to become stronger.
The only way Yamato can be stronger is by doing more after taking a Hakai level attack

Right now the only actual advantage is being so familiar with Kaido

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't get it. Yamato fights/stalls nerfed Kaido briefly. And people say Yamato>Zoro?

But when Zoro was bitching Kaido and Big Mom simultaneously, while saving the useless quartet, people said Zoro has to fight King to prove he is "Yc1"?(FMI Zoro is above YC1 btw.):whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Broken Bones Zoro dog walks on Yamato and YC's
Recency bais and major Zoro hate.

It's also an alliance of condom/ candy boys to try and low ball Zoro as low as possible.

Always has been for the past decade.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Queen is defeated by Sanji in the end,what you say is meaningless
Sanji defeating Queen wont change Chopper having more raw strength than Sanji... One has nothing to do with the other.
Which is why a fight between Zoro and Yamato will come down to who has the higher AP....so Zoro
But they are still close in other stats like haki and the like hence they are close in strength
I was more thinking in terms of her being unable to defend against Zoro's Santoryu/Kyutoryu.
Even if Zoro had lower AP(which he doesnt), if she cant stop the swords, she's history.
Zoro's combat style is a nightmare for everyone.
Bro your were talking nonesense. You was wrong.
Was he playing with Big Mom too when she was tossing him around?
He couldnt stop them from doing that because both were physically strong enough to toss him around.
What I said about MP Chopper's raw strength is true and wont change.
He was and is, one of the physically strongest characters in the whole manga.

was more thinking in terms of her being unable to defend against Zoro's Santoryu/Kyutoryu.
Even if Zoro had lower AP(which he doesnt), if she cant stop the swords, she's history.
Zoro's combat style is a nightmare for everyone
Her defensive capabilities with the club and Haki is already impressive. Low AP will not get through her defense.
She casually no sold a G3 attack

but that also doesn't mean that sanji was trying his utmost to break through..in other words use DJ.. which you honestly can't see their affect on the door.. with that in mind..
we can assume that it was just Franky's moment and luffy (who also relies on brute strength) would face the same problem like sanji
Its no use. It would be hella stupid to claim that withiut having tried everything.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato might not join since it can even be argued that she is equal to Luffy in strength,.
She herself is not arguing that :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.