What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Zoro did more damage? :feelsokeman:

Whether he was playing with him or not, it doesnt change Chopper's raw strength feat. What's so hard to understand, lol?
I told you Chopper damaged Queen more than Sanji's DJ and that's exactly what happened. Are you gonna deny it?
Once again, whether someone will beat Chopper or not, doesnt change the FACT that his raw strength is among the highest.
The force of Sanji Kick had Queens had spinning like crazy which white eyed Perospero somebody who neg diff Chopper.

Bri your initial argument was Chopper could beat queen. Which he had no chance whatsoever

G3 is a single source attack, easily stoppable.
Santoryu/Kyutoryu has 3/9 attack sources and good luck to anyone with stopping that.
Her father, the WSC, couldnt stop it and Zoro was exhausted and with broken bones.
I dont see a single chance for Yamato to do better than her father...
Again I don't see why you keep repeating it when I've already stated that the key difference in their strength is Zoro's AP.
Zoro using Asura is an automatic high diff match.

The fact that Yamato is a mythical Zoan means she possesses special abilities

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
the amount of copium of people who cant scale and believed "orochi is top tier above Oden"; "zoro > or = Oden" they are no different from Marco wankers who thought "marco>Oden/Yamato" "has bigger bounty than Luffy"

Any pirate who lacks advanced haki (fs/adcoa/adcoc) or CoC, is not near Yamato & Luffy.

Kaido didn't compare Zoro with Oden, so that Ashura feat isn't impressive when zoro himself was disappointed. He has pseudo "CoC" with no visuals and clear statement.
Kaido didn't take SNs seriously until Luffy used adcoc and also vs Yamato.

I told y'all Yamato was always above YCs except maybe Kata and Benn years ago since her reveal.
Luffy (3 advHaki) >= Sabo? Yamato(adcoc + ryuo) >Benn?Katakuri (fs + awakening + CoC) >~Kidd(CoC)>=Weevil? Shiryu?> YCs/warlords/SNs.
Why is Kat so high

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
the amount of copium of people who cant scale and believed "orochi is top tier above Oden"; "zoro > or = Oden" they are no different from Marco wankers who thought "marco>Oden/Yamato" "has bigger bounty than Luffy"

Any pirate who lacks advanced haki (fs/adcoa/adcoc) or CoC, is not near Yamato & Luffy.

Kaido didn't compare Zoro with Oden, so that Ashura feat isn't impressive when zoro himself was disappointed. He has pseudo "CoC" with no visuals and clear statement.
Kaido didn't take SNs seriously until Luffy used adcoc and also vs Yamato.

I told y'all Yamato was always above YCs except maybe Kata and Benn years ago since her reveal.
Luffy (3 advHaki) >= Sabo? Yamato(adcoc + ryuo) >Benn?Katakuri (fs + awakening + CoC) >~Kidd(CoC)>=Weevil? Shiryu?> YCs/warlords/SNs.
nudle i remember than zoro has adv coc:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.