What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yal do know thag kaido is going to hold back against his daughter the same way he couldn't kill mom in the past because he was odens son right?
And add on top of that Kaido's big ass plans for his daughter.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato > Zoro it was obvious she has advanced COC she is probably on par with current Luffy
Spittin' headcanons.

Id like to think that’s only because he coats his fist in armament and combine it with the friction of his insanely fast punches but not saying you’re wrong either
Sanji probably also unleashes that by friction with his foot

Sanji = door level
Just one step below WB who is wall level
A wall is much more durable than a door usually :cheers:

Apart from the fact that this chapter already seems amazing, and we probably still don't know everything - I have to say that I'm starting to worry about the direction in which Luffy's plot is going.

Summarizing:
- He was spanked for the first time - he went to prison where he met a mentor - and this case is great,

- Now he got spanked the second time - he fell into the ocean, he was saved by the Law crew, and now he demands meat - it's not possible for him to go back and beat Kaido just like that, something must happen that will be a catalyst for the next power up.

Otherwise it will be silly.

:neesama::goyea::choppawhat:

Yeah Yamato kinda fucks up the powerscaling.
I think yeah as of right now, the scaling should go like this:
Luffy (post AdCOC) = Yamato > Zoro > Sanji
And i'm fine with it. Post Wano Zoro will become stronger than her once he masters Enma and has AdCOC
Yamato is not even close to Zoro. She can't even beat broken bones Zoro.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

She is maybe above pre-TS Zoro but I wouldnt bet on that.
:myman:

Apart from the fact that this chapter already seems amazing, and we probably still don't know everything - I have to say that I'm starting to worry about the direction in which Luffy's plot is going.

Summarizing:
- He was spanked for the first time - he went to prison where he met a mentor - and this case is great,

- Now he got spanked the second time - he fell into the ocean, he was saved by the Law crew, and now he demands meat - it's not possible for him to go back and beat Kaido just like that, something must happen that will be a catalyst for the next power up.

Otherwise it will be silly.

:neesama::goyea::choppawhat:
The meat is the catalyst of his new power up.

If the spoilers are canon he should post them in the correct thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.