What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The force of Sanji Kick had Queens had spinning like crazy which white eyed Perospero somebody who neg diff Chopper.

Bri your initial argument was Chopper could beat queen. Which he had no chance whatsoever
Spinning his head may have gotten him dizzy at best. Chopper's slap made him spit out blood.
Chopper's slap>Sanji's kick. Go ahead and try to deny it...
My initial argument is that Chopper can physically keep up with Queen and that his issue was effectiveness due to lack of haki, not due to lack of raw power which he has more than most other characters. You still underestimate just how strong, physically, MP chopper is...
And Perospero negging KungFu Point has nothing to do the raw strength of Monster Point... No idea why you even bring it up...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There is nothing that Coronoa did that affected Kaidou performance even when you look at micro level. I don't say Yamato did better or worse as we didn't see spoilers but Coronoa best feat is endurance feat by taking Hakai for a moment. Other than that he offered nothing extra on the rooftop than the other Supernovas. Depends on the flow of time Yamato did better than anyone against Kaidou.
This is just creepy man.
Post automatically merged:

the amount of copium of people who cant scale and believed "orochi is top tier above Oden"; "zoro > or = Oden"
What's wrong with cataloguing Zoro > Oden in a game of odds?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Again I don't see why you keep repeating it when I've already stated that the key difference in their strength is Zoro's AP.
Zoro using Asura is an automatic high diff match.

The fact that Yamato is a mythical Zoan means she possesses special abilities
Because I claim that what makes Zoro a nightmare for anyone is not his AP but his complex combat style that people cant defend from.
His AP is shared by several other top tier swordsmen but his combat style is not replicated by anyone else. Difference, big one.
Also, I dont think Asura is needed for Yamato, neither does she have complex combat style nor is she hard to cut like her father.
Santoryu is more than enough to defeat her. Sure, mythical Zoan abilities should be counted in but so far, there is nothing of importance.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy did way more damage than Zoro. Not sure why people say Zoro did more damage :goatasure:
You think so?

And yet how do you explain Gomu Gomo no and what?

It doesn't seem like Kaido suffered much of a damage. I mean on paper there are more odds for Zoro to have inflicted the worse damage output so far. Kaido doesn't look very phased. Not even internally. He is not even huffing or stuff of that kind.

S

SwordMaster

Since Monday i posted this comment :myman:
Fake? Real?
Yamato vs Kaido Spoilers

The fight is the last 4 or so pages of the chapter.
Yamato fights equally with Kaido.
Yamato fights like a Sulong mink; she's extremely fast and uses her claws.
Yamato uses fire enhanced attacks.
also, Sasaki used his Hybrid form

Status
Not open for further replies.