What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didnt saw him fighting so far. Its just kinda interesting his fighting tool is a trident.
But he hasn't even got a strong opponent in Onigashima so far.
I also think that Queen > Hawkins, so I think that Sanji's stronger than Killer.
But, I can see Kidd gaining new allies and becoming a rival not only invidually, but even as a crew, for Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fuck up weirdo. Go outside and do something with your fucking life. Talking about getting raped and caling people you don’t know motherfucker. Get a life g
Does it hurt to hear the truth?

Where are you Luke? Did you forgot ur mental disease that was spread with Sanji vs King?

Hahaha.

Dude yous a joke yous a mess.

No no no. It has everything to do with it.

You lot motherfuckers been spreading this bullshit Sanji vs King for months and you got raped by Oda.

Sanji vs King confirmed because King kicks and flies. UGa buga. King uses fire attacks UGA BUGA DEFFO SANJI.
To be fair, while i totally disagree with the Sanji vs King parallels because being a flyer and a fire user is complete BS, personality traits typically work for Sanji's matchups.

He tends to fight wacko, essentric personalities who typically are perverts in some way (another reason why it was more obvious he would fight Queen, as was Mr 2 and Absalom). Zoro tends to fight more stoic personalities, who are clearly funny in many ways, but usually are more serious. Pica is 100% serious, it's just his voice that totally ruined that lol.

Zoro also always fights swordsmen, so it's easy to guess who he "may" fight in the future (i.e. maybe Fujitora)

Learn to read lmao.

I literally said
- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, like Kaido".

Not:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit IS limited to any singular element, like Kaido"

Or:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, unlike Kaido"

Like Kaido, the fruit ISNT limited to one element.

As I said, reading comprehension is key, understand your negatives and sentence structure.

Also stop being petty and arguing with me over shit thats obvious. You do this all the time Hoe.
You shouldn’t expect a Zoron to understand anything
And now we resort to other petty arguments. Zoro is still fighting King lol
These people are gonna lose it when King pushes Zoro to high diff. They’ll start claiming King is nearly Admiral level and much stronger than Queen, even after King is revealed to have a 1.33 billion bounty

If Yamato "is Oden" then she will stay at Wano with Momonosuke, didn't Oden's diary revealed everything about his journey, including finding the One Piece?

There is no reason for Yamato to set sail with the Strawhats since Oden's motivations to do that was making Wano more accessible to the world and going in an adventure which he managed to and detailed on his diary.
She wants to see the world that Oden was able to see, she has a inherited will.

Her will say to Luffy and him will make the same answer, him delivered to Rayleigh and Usopp.

Jimbei knows about something too, was emphasized by WsW question.

Does it hurt to hear the truth?

Where are you Luke? Did you forgot ur mental disease that was spread with Sanji vs King?

Hahaha.

Dude yous a joke yous a mess.
mental disease? Do you need therapy bro? It’s a genuine question. I know you don’t go outside talking like this you must feel safe talking shit behind an electronic screen. You’re bitch made fuck up you strange weirdo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be fair, while i totally disagree with the Sanji vs King parallels because being a flyer and a fire user is complete BS, personality traits typically work for Sanji's matchups.

He tends to fight wacko, essentric personalities who typically are perverts in some way (another reason why it was more obvious he would fight Queen, as was Mr 2 and Absalom). Zoro tends to fight more stoic personalities, who are clearly funny in many ways, but usually are more serious. Pica is 100% serious, it's just his voice that totally ruined that lol.

Zoro also always fights swordsmen, so it's easy to guess who he "may" fight in the future (i.e. maybe Fujitora)
I wasn't like discussing what makes sense.

Luke is one of those bastard who was jerking off to Sanji vs King and when Oda debunked frauds he tries to run away from his words and jumped on another stupid "possibile fight for Sanji" scenario with Green Bull.

People need to understand that Oda doesn't care about this.

Ofc I have my prefered fights but Oda can fuck us all and make Zoro fight a fucking gun user and I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.