What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No bias coming from you at all... absolutely none
Honestly there is no problem having a bias. Every human has one. All a bias is is having a particular preference.

However what this person is showing is something called an Unfair-bias which is horrible. No problem having a preference for sanji but to claim with no evidence that he is more powerful than zoro luffy yamato is clearly stupid. So I agree with you 100 percent

We have seen Yamato fight a handful of times and her feats somehow surpass Sanji? Contextually her being stronger than Sanji makes no sense but if you want to bring up feats into it you have to asspull and make false equivalencies to even gauge that.
List the sanji feats that scale him above yamato. Contextually? Well contextually sanji is fighting queen and yamato is fighting queens CAPTAIN

No no no. It has everything to do with it.

You lot motherfuckers been spreading this bullshit Sanji vs King for months and you got raped by Oda.

Sanji vs King confirmed because King kicks and flies. UGa buga. King uses fire attacks UGA BUGA DEFFO SANJI.
That has nothing to fucking do with character dumbass.

in his literal introduction he’s talking about not eating for years and loving woman it’s pretty obvious where it’s going.

I also changed my mind and said zoro would fight king and never used the flying and fire kicks as an argument that was just something I said could also be the case why it could happen but my arguments never relied on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.