What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Fuji and Ryo won’t fight SHs at EoS. They’re good people, so them going along with the “Great Cleansing” would make no sense
I believe that before the final war the Marines will split into WG supporters and anti-Government. The anti -WG forces will not necessarily be on the side of the pirate alliance nor the Revos. But I can't see them directly oppose the alliance either.

I feel like that would be just Zoro, no? Maybe Yamato fights Kizaru since her fruit allows her to move at pretty crazy speeds (allegedly). The parallels for Zoro/Fuji and Sanji/Ryokugyuu seem pretty on the nose atm, since Fuji is a swordsman and Ryokugyuu cooked food for Fuji (implying he's a cook) and doesn't eat.
if the gorosei guy can fight and sanji fights greenbull in the final war and not before raftel then I think that zoro will fight the Gandhi. Though I understand what you mean

Really dying to know what the fuck is happening with Inu/Jack. Inu doesn't have Sulong and is dealing with being injured from a Yonko. Jack had the advantage of not showing his hybrid yet (clearly Oda seems to be saving hybrids for proper matchups), is an ancient zoan, and potentially even has awakening (who knows).

Like, it doesn't seem possible to me thst Inu would win. We'll at least find out what's happening with Zoro/Marco/King soon, but that's probably another case of a hybrid being hidden until the main matchup (i.e. Zoro) is placed.

Jack's side just confuses me because atm it seems like there is no one around to handle him if Inu can't.

Edit: and no I don't believe it will be Jinbe or Franky now. They are having/had their fights. I can potentially see Yamato eventually losing and being being used to fight Jack in several chapters, depending on how she'd get back down there.
Usopp will come in soon with a power up. Orochi will be killed near there by Hiyori and black kabuto will eat his fruit giving Usopp a new powerful ability. He and Nami together will take down jack

Blocking equal to 20 30 bones broken. I'm not saying to underestimate zoro. Without zoro, they all died already. But yonko attack level is different level. Yonko touched luffy two times two KO. But Yamato still stalling .
Again 1 yonkos attack does not equate to two yonko attacks combined.

To add luffys attacks aren't hitting kaido impactfully because they are powerful. They are hitting kaido because they are bypassing kaidos defense. Something that neither zoro not yamato have. Kaido first touched luffy in upon and knocked luffy out. He touched luffy a second time with Ragnarok and knocked luffu out. He fought kaido for some minutes and was later laughed at by kaido with kaido saying that his attacks are trash

Hence why I tell people that zoro isn't to far from luffy based on feats. And so far yamato while very impressive don't have feats that equate to luffy or zoro. However her feats clearly surpasses sanjis

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I admit I would have actually loved to see Zoro killing off Orochi, very satisfactory. But at this stage he will presumptively just end up defeating Kaido in either a trio with Luffy and Yamato (which could forge the new SH monster trio) or with Luffy alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.