What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
greenbull loves woman and hasn’t eaten for over 2 years it’s pretty obvious sanji will fight him.

also Kizaru will probably die to Blackbeard since he needs to get stronger and lightness and darkness is poetic.

if Yamato joins she will most likely fight fujitora while zoro fights Gandhi gorosei
Current Yamato > Fujitora
I hope none of the straw hats fights Fuji in the final war

Well it was a very poor one

In your own words “I know you can do better than that”
Yessss my favorite basement dweller is giving me his attention... @solis this should clear up the joke for the bit.
Post automatically merged:

Because it’s not true

That never will be true. I don’t think any version of Zoro is above Sanji

Sanji will always be above Zoro to me
You just gave away the game

possibly but I see fujitora fighting Yamato
I feel like that would be just Zoro, no? Maybe Yamato fights Kizaru since her fruit allows her to move at pretty crazy speeds (allegedly). The parallels for Zoro/Fuji and Sanji/Ryokugyuu seem pretty on the nose atm, since Fuji is a swordsman and Ryokugyuu cooked food for Fuji (implying he's a cook) and doesn't eat.

i think oda will wrap the fights as fast as possible and the anime will fill in the gaps. at least that's the case for all the fights in this arc
But that is actually totally the opposite.
Oda want that people like his work, separate it from the anime. That people should witness his manga not just the anime. I doubt Oda thinking stuff like that, yes he respect Toei but he also don't see them as canon stuff overall.

I feel like that would be just Zoro, no? Maybe Yamato fights Kizaru since her fruit allows her to move at pretty crazy speeds (allegedly). The parallels for Zoro/Fuji and Sanji/Ryokugyuu seem pretty on the nose atm, since Fuji is a swordsman and Ryokugyuu cooked food for Fuji (implying he's a cook) and doesn't eat.
Fuji and Ryo won’t fight SHs at EoS. They’re good people, so them going along with the “Great Cleansing” would make no sense

Fuji and Ryo won’t fight SHs at EoS. They’re good people, so them going along with the “Great Cleansing” would make no sense
That's assuming the Marines would even inderstand what is happening by that point. Final War may not even initially be about the "Great Cleansing". Blackbeard clearly is going after something huge that is about to start a war (assumedly Pluton).

I think its unfair to assume we know anything signficant about Ryo or what Fuji would or wouldn't do. Garp guarded Ace's execution stand until he didn't, it doesn't mean Fuji won't fight Zoro even if there are conflicts of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.