What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well similar was with Robin back then, Yamato will simply get surpassed too in a similar way
People also said the same for Jinbei too forgot to mention, the entire anti-Jinbei group used that as one of their main arguments when they forgot Robin was one if not the strongest straw hat when she first joined. That wont change anything, they will get surpassed later on same logic with Yamato. Yall want more weaklings like Nami and Usopp in crew or what now

Not sure if it's already been brought up on this thread, but discussing with one of my mates & he brought up the point that it's possible that Franky might have lost to Sasaki considering the spoiler is saying the match has been concluded:josad:
Would really hate that scenario but I can't really deny the possibility of it happening. Reason being that the Sasaki/Kyoshiro plot-line is still yet to be resolved:josad:

Another ting that just came to mind with regards to this Franky/Sasaki fight is Sasaki's very peculiar sword, we still haven't seen him use it so long as we don't see him use it this chapter and god forbid the result of the fight is off-screened, then chances of Sasaki being down is very slim.
If Franky "loses" in this chapter that just means they're finishing the fight next chapter or later on. No way Oda just leaves Franky hanging like that lol

Maybe the Shogun gets wrecked and he has to finish the fight mano a mano.

B

Ballel

Its an example lol
How about shaving wool off sheep?

What about this chimpanzee who lost his hair
I once saw a documentary about people who are attracted to their pets. They showed one guy who was CONVINCED that his dog has the right to have it's sexual needs fulfilled and considered it fully normal to do it with his dog.
There are such disgusting bags of shit in our society that you couldn't even imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.