What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are kidding me :D Kid and attracting people? only his crew are following him. Luffy has basically every one admiring him even Kid himself, it was shown in this arc. that he has great respect for Luffy.
Yes, Oda likes to have personality traits tied into the DF.

Luffy always bounces back

Enel has a god complex, and a DF often tied with Gods in mythology

Kuzan makes cold and calculated decisions.

Sakazuki is a fiery individual

Borsalino always is the first to jump into battle

Oda gave Kid magnetism for a reason. Just because it hasn’t played out doesn’t mean it won’t

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Oda gave Kid magnetism for a reason. Just because it hasn’t played out doesn’t mean it won’t
Thats why i think his crew will grow after Wano. He will take some individuals from the beast pirates, for example Ulti and P1.

I dont see Kid accepting Apoo alongside him. Apoo would need to accept Kid as superior, he would accept to be an "underling" of Kid, to get any kind of acceptance there. Apoo would need to follow orders, for everything else there is not enough trust. Kid cant fight while always need to imagine Apoo backstabbing him.
I’m telling you it will probably will. Kaido has a whole crew of dudes he bested under him. Kid is not an idiot who lets emotion 100% control him. Will he dislike Apoo? Sure. But if it means furthering his goal he will take him under him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

he has conquerors as well. he's probably gonna get a ton of following after this war is over.

Not sure if it's already been brought up on this thread, but discussing with one of my mates & he brought up the point that it's possible that Franky might have lost to Sasaki considering the spoiler is saying the match has been concluded:josad:
Would really hate that scenario but I can't really deny the possibility of it happening. Reason being that the Sasaki/Kyoshiro plot-line is still yet to be resolved:josad:

Another ting that just came to mind with regards to this Franky/Sasaki fight is Sasaki's very peculiar sword, we still haven't seen him use it so long as we don't see him use it this chapter and god forbid the result of the fight is off-screened, then chances of Sasaki being down is very slim.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm really hoping somehow Kid ends up with some Supernovas and Flying 6 on his side, even a YC too. He needs some major buffs to his crew, same with Law.

I've always wondered if people find their DFs due to their personalities resonating with their DFs, if it's a "fate thing" or even "stand users attracting stand users scenario" or something. Or does the DF actually influence their personalities and shape them to be similar to the DFs and thus devil in the fruit supposedly?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats why i think his crew will grow after Wano. He will take some individuals from the beast pirates, for example Ulti and P1.
im not predicting anything but i can totally see a scenario where once kid & law finish fighting big mom, ulti & p1 end up following kid or even helping them against big mom. i don't really believe ulti is down for the count and who knows oda might be writing a scenario where all the f6 end up betraying kaido.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I’m telling you it will probably will. Kaido has a whole crew of dudes he bested under him. Kid is not an idiot who lets emotion 100% control him. Will he dislike Apoo? Sure. But if it means furthering his goal he will take him under him
Its not about liking, its about trusting. Apoo backstabbed him already, he cant fight concentrated here, which is needed against a yonko, when there is a possible threat in his back. Kid is a brawler, so he will always be in close range to Big Mum, Apoo is a ranged fighter. So Kid would be in 95% of the fight with his back in Apoos direction. So its not about emotion, he can handle it, but he cant trust Apoo to switch sides again at the first best case.

Its not about liking, its about trusting. Apoo backstabbed him already, he cant fight concentrated here, which is needed against a yonko, when there is a possible threat in his back. Kid is a brawler, so he will always be in close range to Big Mum, Apoo is a ranged fighter. So Kid would be in 95% of the fight with his back in Apoos direction. So its not about emotion, he can handle it, but he cant trust Apoo to switch sides again at the first best case.
I think he can, and im betting he will

Not sure if it's already been brought up on this thread, but discussing with one of my mates & he brought up the point that it's possible that Franky might have lost to Sasaki considering the spoiler is saying the match has been concluded:josad:
Would really hate that scenario but I can't really deny the possibility of it happening. Reason being that the Sasaki/Kyoshiro plot-line is still yet to be resolved:josad:
Thats what I want :cheers: some of us here kept saying he will fight Denjiro of course he is weaker than him but the man wants to make him pay, Franky will land the finishing blow

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Another ting that just came to mind with regards to this Franky/Sasaki fight is Sasaki's very peculiar sword, we still haven't seen him use it so long as we don't see him use it this chapter and god forbid the result of the fight is off-screened, then chances of Sasaki being down is very slim.
im still holding out hope for the sasaki is kokoro's son theory but its most likely getting debunked in this chapter xD

G

Gorosei Informer

This is exactly what I'm thinking and hoping for. Kid gets the ultimate revenge on Queen and especially Kaido by recruiting and thus "stealing" crewmates in the same way Kaido does.

After what Kaido and Queen did to Kid and his crew, it would be so poetic, so karmic and catharthic to see him poach Kaido's own crewmates and have the actually wanting to follow Kid instead, to be more willing to join and serve under him and preferring him over Kaido.

Kaido could end up facing another betrayal and it would come ironically full circle too with how Apoo betrayed Kid, Killer and Hawkins with Kaido even before they allied too.

Isn't it funny, back at Sabaody, Kid's and Apoo's introductions involved them glaring at one another and almost getting into a fight back then too? Did this influence Apoo joining Kaido somehow? How, when and why did Apoo join Kaido? Was he a Kaido ally/crewmate as far back as then even? Was all this planned with Kaido back then, sending Apoo to scout and recruit potential new warriors for Kaido?

G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly, he also has CoC. He will have people join him, I don’t think it’s a reach to say Apoo will bend the knee
I want to see Kid make him kneel and beg for mercy, for his own life even lol. That scene of him attacking Apoo (with Punk Rotten was it? was so catharthic too. As much as I want to see Brook vs Apoo, I'd also love to see Kid and Killer fuck up Apoo, at least one of them to do so. At least Killer is fighting Hawkins though!

:finally::stealthblack:

Thats what I want :cheers: some of us here kept saying he will fight Denjiro of course he is weaker than him but the man wants to make him pay, Franky will land the finishing blow
I get the appeal of that fight but personally I want Franky to solo Sasaki :catcry:. Don't want any of the scabbards stealing any of the SHs thunder. They've already had their time to shine on the roof against Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.