What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I thought the fact that @Lukegranders was a fake kidd fan and was a candyboi in disguise was common knowledge around here but apparently it only became evident now?
The guy does nothing but downplay zoro then say he is a zoro fan in some random places somewhere that he knows no one is gonna look,or point to the same post he made on reddit,that kinda , not really say some good things about Zoro.

Whether he planned it ahead or not doesn't deny what I'm saying, if anything it changes the direction of the parallelism; Zoro isn't the first mate but the combatant; and Luffy-Nami-Zoro being the starters of the series doesn't say anything about the roles Zoro and Sanji are related by. You aren't telling me anything of value.
Live free in your headcanon and dream of Sanji being relevant by mentioning Zoro lmao, while Sanji won like 3 1v1s in the entire series and isn't even a SN

Ikr why did he even say that.... if he never knew what queen's made up off...

perhaps... he was on that island where Vega punk had his Laboratory and saw queen's arsenal description....but thats a stretch
Didn't spoilers imply Sanji to be the one who said Queen's cyborg abilities would be useful for Franky?
Post automatically merged:

That's why we need Akainu baby
:steef:
Akainu as admiral yeah, not fleet admiral, he's gonna be Sengoku 2.0

I agree with u. I think current Jinbe can be stronger, but EOW Sanji will surpass him and i have the same toughts about Yamato(Sanji surpassing her in EOS). However that's my headcanon for now...

The only certainty i have is that Sanji will face the 3rd strongest guy.
This is not about EOW.

This is about the moment they join the straw hats. When Yamato joins she will be/ must be weaker than Sanji.

Even if Shanks joins, and I'm not kidding, even if Shanks joins Oda will make sure that Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will be stronger than him.

Nah, Blackbeard will have an unbalanced crew just like everybody else, hence why Shanks has three highlighted subordinates. We will be lucky if the Straw Hats fully get to take the Blackbeard Pirates down at this rate, and if they do, it wouldn't surprise me that Oda would stress two subordinates among the rest in a King-Queen fashion —he already started doing so with Shiryu and Laffite, so let's see if they end up being 2nd and 3rd strongest.
their crew seems more balanced than Kaido and Big Mom

Didn't spoilers imply Sanji to be the one who said Queen's cyborg abilities would be useful for Franky?
Post automatically merged:

Akainu as admiral yeah, not fleet admiral, he's gonna be Sengoku 2.0
During Sanji Vs. Queen, there's mention of Franky being interested in Queen's technology, so Sanji was probably the one to say it, not Franky.
bruh...
Phew... so if franky looses or is loosing .. how will sanji saying this help....
what of Franky pulls something very unexpected... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.