What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity you if you think it's so impossible for Oda to have sought stressing the idea of Zoro and Sanji being Luffy's wings with an aesthetic detail that hides each mirrored eyes.
Oda planned to make Zoro one eyed since the beginning of the series, also Zoro is the first mate and Oda said Luffy Nami Zoro are the main characters of OP originally stop fantasizing and look up interviews

your M3 balance is a fanfic.. your M3 balance cannot save them from the great power.

if Strawhats really want to fight Blackbeard with pretty much balanced crew like Shanks crew then fuck that balance.
My balance? LOOL
This is Oda's balance dummy. He's been maintaining it since chapter 68.

Fanfic? Have you been reading OP or you just skipped the previous arcs?

This M3 balance probably existed before you were born LOL. IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

Luffy>= Zoro> Sanji > the rest, including Yamato if she joins.

I know it won't hurt them, I just find it absurd to believe Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will ever be taken their spoit as three strongest members. It's one of those foundational ideas from the times of the East Blue that I just don't understand how people truly think will be shaked.
bro, it would be more absurd if this crew would win against Blackbeard crew that pretty much has a balanced power like Shanks crew. my expectation especially towards Nami, Usopp and Chopper is already broken by seeing this arc. This crew really need a strong fighter.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If she's stronger than Lanji then she will not join, very simple.

Jinbei is fighting a F6 while Lanji is fighting a YC 2. Also, you can say Jinbei mid diff Who's Who because the fight is not over yet.
Whoever joins will never surpass the monster trio. They will always be the top three in the crew.
Do I have to remind you of how Franky was portrayed before he joined the crew? He equally fought against Luffy. Or Robin in Whiskey Peak + Alabasta? If Yamato joins then she will be weaker than Lanji and Jinbei.
I agree with u. I think current Jinbe can be stronger, but EOW Sanji will surpass him and i have the same toughts about Yamato(Sanji surpassing her in EOS). However that's my headcanon for now...

The only certainty i have is that Sanji will face the 3rd strongest guy.

Oda planned to make Zoro one eyed since the beginning of the series, also Zoro is the first mate and Oda said Luffy Nami Zoro are the main characters of OP originally stop fantasizing and look up interviews
Whether he planned it ahead or not doesn't deny what I'm saying, if anything it changes the direction of the parallelism; Zoro isn't the first mate but the combatant; and Luffy-Nami-Zoro being the starters of the series doesn't say anything about the roles Zoro and Sanji are related by. You aren't telling me anything of value.

"Yamato fights equally with Kaido"

That's some major stuff we have here. Though she admitted she can't defeat him. I still bet this is momentary but now odds are Yamato looks even more likely to be more potent than Sanji.

It is said explicitly the Mink comparison or it's the provider opinion
:choppawhat:
Provider opinion for sure.
Half of the scabbard would be dead and Luffy would also be 100% dead. Kaido himself said that he made a mistake.
But it’s not Kaidos fault, the cosmic energy is killing his brain cells during this moment because the universe wants to protect Luffy, he’s the chosen one.

The chosen one plot line is destroying Luffy
I'm definitely not blaming Kaido for being stupid while fighting Luffy, it can't be helped that PIS is saving his ass but why the fuck is a scrub like Kinemon tanking CoC club swings, why is any of em even alive ?

My balance? LOOL
This is Oda's balance dummy. He's been maintaining it since chapter 68.

Fanfic? Have you been reading OP or you just skipped the previous arcs?

This M3 balance probably existed before you were born LOL. IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

Luffy>= Zoro> Sanji > the rest, including Yamato if she joins.
lmao that M3 balanced happened because they were the only strong fighter on the crew at that time dummy, like wtf on chapter 60ish we only got those trio and Nami x Usopp, what do you expect lmfao

now we got Jinbe and Yamato might join as well, M3 trio shit can be changed into M5 and who cares.

Half of the scabbard would be dead and Luffy would also be 100% dead. Kaido himself said that he made a mistake.
But it’s not Kaidos fault, the cosmic energy is killing his brain cells during this moment because the universe wants to protect Luffy, he’s the chosen one.

The chosen one plot line is destroying Luffy
Akainu didn't show any sign of adv CoC nor CoA, he doesn't have what it takes to kill current Luffy, hence why Oda will have to retcon his power level by giving him both adv CoA and adv CoC

bro, it would be more absurd if this crew would win against Blackbeard crew that pretty much has a balanced power like Shanks crew. my expectation especially towards Nami, Usopp and Chopper is already broken by seeing this arc. This crew really need a strong fighter.
Nah, Blackbeard will have an unbalanced crew just like everybody else, hence why Shanks has three highlighted subordinates. We will be lucky if the Straw Hats fully get to take the Blackbeard Pirates down at this rate, and if they do, it wouldn't surprise me that Oda would stress two subordinates among the rest in a King-Queen fashion —he already started doing so with Shiryu and Laffite, so let's see if they end up being 2nd and 3rd strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.