What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can be stronger than him. M3 is about Sanjino taking the 3rd opponent, Yamato can get a mid diff fight(like Jinbe get with Who's Who) and Sanji take a high/extreme diff with a stronger enemie.
If she's stronger than Lanji then she will not join, very simple.

Jinbei is fighting a F6 while Lanji is fighting a YC 2. Also, you can't say Jinbei mid diff Who's Who because the fight is not over yet.
Whoever joins will never surpass the monster trio. They will always be the top three in the crew.
Do I have to remind you of how Franky was portrayed before he joined the crew? He equally fought against Luffy. Or Robin in Whiskey Peak + Alabasta? If Yamato joins then she will be weaker than Lanji and Jinbei.

Last edited:
I wanted a faster pace but now it’s too fast. We only get one chapter dedicated to a fight. It’s becoming like Fairy Tail. We get 10 chapters of Luffy running around and 20 chapters of Tama but important fights are skipped or shortened
Let's chill for a minute.

Firstly, chapter seems to not show the outcome of Jinbe's fight (nothing proving WsW is down yet). Next, Redon actually specifies the "result" of their clash is unknown. It's the provider making assumptions that the fight is over based on what they see. Make those observations yourself later when you see pictures. Another important thing thing note is that this wasn't a Vs chapter for Franky, it's named after a Sasaki attack.

Who knows, the clash might just be the end of General Franky (assuming he's still in it) and damaging Sasaki, not the end of the match.

Mimic Sanji ? you on crack ?
I pity you if you think it's so impossible for Oda to have sought to stress the idea of Zoro and Sanji being Luffy's wings with an aesthetic detail that hides each mirrored eyes.

bro having another strong fighter on the crew aint gonna hurt Sanji nor Zoro. The only one that will get hurt is their fanboys.
I know it won't hurt them, I just find it absurd to believe Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will ever be taken their spoit as three strongest members. It's one of those foundational ideas from the times of the East Blue that I just don't understand how people truly think will be shaked.

An arc as big as this needs an antagonist that actually kills. Who did Kaido really take out in this 40+ chapter long war?

- The Scabbards are shaking their asses around Onigashima.
- Orochi is trolling around
- Kinemon is basically unkillable for Kaido atm
- None of the Rooftop 5 except Luffy were taken out
Who did doflamingo kill again

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
An arc as big as this needs an antagonist that actually kills. Who did Kaido really take out in this 40+ chapter long war?

This arc is a fucking joke bro.

"War".

Thank you for telling the truth
:finally::cheers:

Doesnt make sense Franky saying it he aint on Queen's battlefield to know Queen cyborg abilities
Ikr why did he even say that.... if he never knew what queen's made up off...

perhaps... he was on that island where Vega punk had his Laboratory and saw queen's arsenal description....but thats a stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.