What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but she can't be stronger than Lanji, let alone Zoro or Luffy. The monster trio has been maintained by Oda since chapter 60 or something. There is no way Yamato gonna fuck the balance and be stronger than them. Take it as a fact.

Look at Jinbei! He's fighting Who's Who. Look at Franky after Enies Lobby, Brook, and Robin after they joined.
your M3 balance is a fanfic.. your M3 balance cannot save them from the great power.

if Strawhats really want to fight Blackbeard with pretty much balanced crew like Shanks crew then fuck that balance.

Highly doubt it. The Luffy-Zoro-Sanji trio is way too established to be broken now; I mean, wouldn't even surprise me at all that the only reason Oda designed Zoro as a one-eyed man was to mimic Sanji's "one eye" and stress they are both their captain's wings.
bro having another strong fighter on the crew aint gonna hurt Sanji nor Zoro. The only one that will get hurt is their fanboys.

It means nothing, Black Maria gets beaten in a chapter too similar to WW and Sasaki.

Man I hate how much time Oda wasted on weaklings running around for chapters while not focusing on these fights and ends them so abruptly
yea even tho he does that.. it doesn't necessarily mean franky won.. so its not the correct means of reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.