What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats means sanji as the strongest hes ever been couldnt beat pay pay:crazwhat:
apoo is still concious . if you are not bitch , you cannot say zoro defeat apoo but sanji not defeat Page 1. I thought zoros bitch is hiyori but is you
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't even have haki.
Post automatically merged:

Me:
:queenmeme:
stupid . when did kaido use armanent haki ? did you see ? letts say stupid kaido dont have coa

Sanji did not defeat Drake in Anime! What are you talking about?
Sanji did defeat Drake in the Anime. Didn't you see him on the ground from Sanji's attack?
went to sleep for some h and enter wg and see moe still crying @Pan D. A. Man
Zolo, I still can't understand you. I think your sleep isn't same for 'thinking'. Get more hours as your brain need to be off the drugs, bruh. 'Moe Fetish' is making you see things that are not there.
Coming home from work only to see Moe vs the entire spoiler thread let's fucking gooooooooooooooo:stealthblack:
Moe is on Youtube, guys. You know that. Not my fault you guys have insecurity for him. He really got to you if your acting like this :kayneshrug:.
Nobody said he has to hurt them. Are you retarded? He can dodge and scape using his CoO and raid suit. You keep saying zoro this zoro that but you cant answer how in the heck this guy gets caught by fodders back to back. Even most biggest sanji fans called that scene bs.
Your saying he has to stop them and I am telling your dumbass he can't hurt women. He can move around, but again the webs were issues he got stuck, not because they overpower him. Your not paying attention and telling BS statements that aren't true. I am answering, but you keep on ignoring points. I am using Zoro as example, but your not even answering that too. Your being nothing, but toxic hypocrite as we talk with no credibility on your side.

If you think Yamato looks like a wolf, you need to have your liver detoxed urgently lol.

She strongly resembles Bubastis from Watchmen, who was engineered to resemble a mythical tiger.

She even has the working fur patterns sometimes seen on mythical tigers[the blue patterns below resemble the “smoke” that’s coming off of her in the photos]
ROFL. Did anyone see if this shit lasted through the night as the pics came out?

Where? Kaido is smiling, with 0 visible damage while playing with his daughter and then you have Yamato who is showing signs of exhaustion and visible damage.
I was talking about the fact that kaido is complimenting her and that she still isn't out of the fight which is pretty nice, i legit expected her to be destroyed then fight someone else :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.