What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But has he really?
I disagree.
Luffy and Zoro aim for the top. Luffy and Zoro are leaders of the next Gen. Luffy and Zoro are a duo, Zoro can stand beside his captain in every matter. Luffy is stronger but they play in the same league. He’s the Vice/right hand man.Both of their dreams are strength related.That constellation won’t change.
Yamato will be right behind Zoro. The gap between Zoro and Sanji is huge because during endgame Zoro will get even stronger for his dream, Yamato will fit in this gap. It will be Luffy >= Zoro >= Yamato
Sanji, Jimbei and Franky will be a new trio strength wise and play in the same league

Not really. Kaido has defeated 9 scabbards, and currently 3 Supernova. This is his 13th opponent. Im sure the damage he's taken will factor into Luffys fight. Also, there's nothing disproving power creep won't make Blackbeard, Akainu, Im or even Shanks stronger or more dangerous than Kaido.
i mean i see your point with how much he has taken even luffy said there attacks have to be working which i take at face value but dammit oda hasn't portrayed this man getting tired at all he just keeps on going even though he has faced 13 people and probably more than that in the future since he is more than likely awakened like for me how much does this man have to be wore down for this 1v1 to make sense as far as the rest of the story goes even with the power creep of others in the future...my belief is that this will probably be a tag team again and since bm has been said to be equal ultimately luffy will 1v1 her at some point fully bringing down a yonko by himself and likewise with Black Beard he will effectively take down shanks without the help of his crew...just my headcannon

What you are doing is called confirmation bias. You see every little detail as confirmation for something that isn't even supported by the story at this time. It literally is not a parallel lol. Zoro is scared of being stabbed here and Luffy is screaming for meat. Funny how we've gotten like 3-4 updates on Sanji vs Queen yet nothing on Marco vs King lol.

Oh well, can't cure denial. Only time will do that for you. There was a point where I just stopped responding to Chrono because he got annoying about his deluded fantasies. Don't be the next Chrono. Nothing is even supporting Zoro going back to the roof.

I like how a made up "parallel" supercedes 4 dialogue exchanges since chapter 1012 has literally only supported Luffy defeating Kaido, nothing more.
:kaidowhat:
Just rmmbr Zoro fans are right 9.99/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.