What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its wildly important to continue to point out something though:

ZKK is NOT Zoro vs Kaido

The former can happen without the latter happening. I actually never sat there and argued against. Even if Zoro ends up fighting King in 2-3 chapters, @HA001 or @Zowo or anyone else can still support ZKK, because the theory was always about cutting him down post defeat over the capital.

What I am currently against is Zoro directly fighting Kaido as his matchup again in several chapters. That's my honest opinion. I think he will be used to hold off King, but that doesn't mean can't have that moment after Luffy defeats Kaido. That's fundamentally all I'm saying here.
Genuine Question at this moment it doesn't seem like yamato will severely damage kaido she said herself i'm here to hold you off until luffy gets back (ofcourse this could be wrong),but if luffy defeats kaido in this 1v1 wouldn't that just make him to strong per say? i mean look at Black beard he had his whole crew vs half dead Whitebeard to take him out does it make sense for luffy to 1v1 kaido this round and actually win and if so how do u personally powerscale luffy after that 1v1 defeat?Me personally if oda has zoro and luffy tag team then we dont have to worry about this powerscale afterwards it would just be it took everyone plus luffy,zoro,and possibly a yamato teamup to take down kaido

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It doesn't matter, what you want to show is endurance, the endurance of fighting for days against an equal. I used ACE and JINBEI to show you how wrong you are. Also, you're using higher-level off-screen attacks, as if AKAINU and AOKIJI are hitting their finishers at each other all the time.
your use of Jimbe vs Ace was wrong.

As I pointed : Jimbe and Ace were both low high tier at the time and were hitting each other with at best low high tier attacks

So they could have fought for a decade it doesn’t mean they could tank a single top tier attack.

So it has no link with Zoro finisher who is likely borderline top tier attack or low top tier attack.

But we know that Aokiji and Akainu were both solid top tier. And even if they didn’t hit each other all time with finisher they likely hit each other with strong attacks even on average. Their average attack are already strong. So they landed strong attacks for 10 days even if its And you can see with their finisher that both survived (while sustaining huge damage). So at least we know that Akainu finisher can’t kill Aokiji right away.

So no Zoro attack won’t one shot them. But they will feel it deeply.

And Akainu took WB enraged strongest attack.

AKAINU and no admiral is KAIDO, no other upper tier has recovery, which means that if ZORO hits his opponent, the opponent I will call X will be injured until the end of the fight, that is, if he resists, and that will impact your performance, because whether you like it or not it is a very relevant blow in AP, as it is an injury that may need urgent medical treatment, so don't go with common sense thinking that others are resisting it better than KAIDO, the others will suffer the consequences of the blow all the time while KAIDO will not.

Here you are talking about something else. You were saying that Zoro attack can KO right away an admiral.

If Zoro hit an admiral with that obviously they will feel it bad obviously this will hinder their fighting abilities and health. After that attack they would be nerfed

So I can agree with you here but you weren’t saying that the first time

S

Sasaki Kojirō

your use of Jimbe vs Ace were wrong.

As I pointed : Jimbe and Ace were both low high tier at the time and were hitting each other with at best low high tier attacks

So they could have fought for a decade it doesn’t mean they could tank a single top tier attack.

So it has no link with Zoro finisher who is likely borderline top tier attack or low top tier attack.

But we know that Aokiji and Akainu were both solid top tier. And even if they didn’t hit each other all time with finisher they likely hit each other with strong attacks even on average. Their average attack are already strong. So they landed strong attacks for 10 days even if its And you can see with their finisher that both survived (while sustaining huge damage). So at least we know that Akainu finisher can’t kill Aokiji right away.

So no Zoro attack won’t one shot them. But they will feel it deeply.

And Akainu took WB enraged strongest attack.

Here you are talking about something else. You were saying that Zoro attack can KO right away an admiral.

If Zoro hit an admiral with that obviously they will feel it bad obviously this will hinder their fighting abilities and health. After that attack they would be nerfed

So I can agree with you here but you weren’t saying that the first time
What people think is that upper layers like FUJITORA who have not shown better talents than KAIDO in durability can withstand a blow that left a scar on the character that ODA has Hyped as incapable of dying, toughest in the manga, of course not, if ZORO landing ASHURA on FUJITORA I have no doubt that he is taking him down, if you still argue no, the blow will be extremely harmful to FUJITORA's health, he will no longer be in good condition and the blow will be extremely crucial to his performance. ASHURA zoro was able to harm KAIDO initially who endured with his resistance, then his recovery (ZOAN) acted to deal with the cut, the difference is that FUJITORA will have nothing to deal with the cut later. Although KAIDO was cut to a level that even left him with a scar, if he lands on FUJITORA with his thin skin, it can break him into 2.

If you still don't consider ZORO's finisher with a higher level attack you have severe problems, the move has a lot of AP.

Genuine Question at this moment it doesn't seem like yamato will severely damage kaido she said herself i'm here to hold you off until luffy gets back (ofcourse this could be wrong),but if luffy defeats kaido in this 1v1 wouldn't that just make him to strong per say? i mean look at Black beard he had his whole crew vs half dead Whitebeard to take him out does it make sense for luffy to 1v1 kaido this round and actually win and if so how do u personally powerscale luffy after that 1v1 defeat?Me personally if oda has zoro and luffy tag team then we dont have to worry about this powerscale afterwards it would just be it took everyone plus luffy,zoro,and possibly a yamato teamup to take down kaido
Not really. Kaido has defeated 9 scabbards, and currently 3 Supernova. This is his 13th opponent. Im sure the damage he's taken will factor into Luffys fight. Also, there's nothing disproving power creep won't make Blackbeard, Akainu, Im or even Shanks stronger or more dangerous than Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What people think is that upper layers like FUJITORA who have not shown better talents than KAIDO in durability can withstand a blow that left a scar on the character that ODA has Hyped as incapable of dying, toughest in the manga, of course not, if ZORO landing ASHURA on FUJITORA I have no doubt that he is taking him down, if you still argue no, the blow will be extremely harmful to FUJITORA's health, he will no longer be in good condition and the blow will be extremely crucial to his performance. ASHURA zoro was able to harm KAIDO initially who endured with his resistance, then his recovery (ZOAN) acted to deal with the cut, the difference is that FUJITORA will have nothing to deal with the cut later. Although KAIDO was cut to a level that even left him with a scar, if he lands on FUJITORA with his thin skin, it can break him into 2.
fujitora is getting insanely injured if the ashura lands. it isnt one shotting him. admirals are way more powerful. akainu tanked multiple whitebeard quake attacks point blank and still stood to fight.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And why do you think that Oda will spoil Kaido's hybrid form in a minor fight from a narrative perspective such as the BM one?
Child please, the man made Lucci go hybrid in the very chapter he got exposed as a Cp9 agent. Kaido's hybrid has no importance to the storyline at all. Majority of the fans already knew he could go hybrid anytime he wanted, the rest thought he was an actual dragon who could morph into an oni or sum shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.