What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and I am saying add Luffy to that nakama because he is also in danger

Luffy didn't show a superior feat, he got destroyed and mocked. Zoro on the other hand did.
Till now he is the only one to actually give Kaido lasting damage yet you find it logical to claim he is in danger from Yamato's performance.

If Zoro fights King, it wouldn't delete his performance against the Yonkou. If anything the person it would elevate is King
Exactly. We don't know King true power. I believe King will be much stronger than we realize.

King has the potential to be incredibly strong and a interesting character. He's a swordsman in Wano so he should have powerful swordsmanship and CoA. He's an ancient Zoan which should give him incredible physical strength, durability, recovery and speed since he's a pterodactyl type. If he has awakening he's going to be even harder to permanently put down. Those power should make him incredibly powerful and hard to defeat. Even stronger than Marco. If he has CoC he would be the perfect opponent for Zoro to fight to help him master enma and improve his CoC.

I think its wildly important to continue to point out something though:

ZKK is NOT Zoro vs Kaido

The former can happen without the latter happening. I actually never sat there and argued against. Even if Zoro ends up fighting King in 2-3 chapters, @HA001 or @Zowo or anyone else can still support ZKK, because the theory was always about cutting him down post defeat over the capital.

What I am currently against is Zoro directly fighting Kaido as his matchup again in several chapters. That's my honest opinion. I think he will be used to hold off King, but that doesn't mean can't have that moment after Luffy defeats Kaido. That's fundamentally all I'm saying here.
I disagree. If Zoro kills Kaido than I believe it will be a Zoro vs Kaido type of battle. I just don't see Zoro walking up to unconscious or near unconscious Kaido, who was just beat by Luffy, and cutting his head for a 2 reasons. First, that's very anti-climatic.

Second, Kaido appear to have the best recovery powers in the manga and the second best regeneration power. Healing powers second to only Marco's. He hasn't even shown awakening yet. I believe once he uses awakening he's going to be even harder to put down and keep down. I can see him getting back up after every single one of the attacks just like he's done so far.

ZKK will be a 1v1 or 2v1. Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido.

What I see happening this time, regardless if he fights King. Zoro will face Kaido with Luffy and they will fight him together. Luffy will knock him down while Zoro will scar him. The battle will continue until Kaido realize those two are too much for him at that point he decides to escape so he can return later. While flying away in dragon mode Zoro cuts him in half.

I'll admit, I think Zoro and Luffy will be stronger than Yamato in a coupla of chapters. But currently, I have Yamato stronger than both.
Nah, Yamato looks to be 2 or 3 strongest, Luffy was fighting in equal stanting against full power Kaidou for 20 min in Base while Kaidou was excited to found someone who will make him go all out , while Yamato needed to go hybrid form and Kaidou is laughing in her face

S

Sasaki Kojirō

fujitora is getting insanely injured if the ashura lands. it isnt one shotting him. admirals are way more powerful. akainu tanked multiple whitebeard quake attacks point blank and still stood to fight.
We've seen techniques being used to bypass durability, but even so KAIDO is so hard that the damage doesn't penetrate any further than the surface of your skin.

A technique to ignore durability, are you aware of how effective this technique is on the other layers that have different skin from KAIDO?
So it is.

To defeat another upper layer you don't necessarily need the same AP to defeat KAIDO, know this, a move that fails on KAIDO will not fail on another opponent X, understand that.
KAIDO can withstand greater amounts of injuries and attacks thanks to his recovery, he doesn't suffer the consequences, the others are suffering the consequences for the smallest of blows.

Whitebeard was suffering the aftermath of a small stab, Katakuri and Luffy was suffering the aftermath of a stab, G4 luffy's punches with ACOA in FUJITORA will be extremely damaging.

Luffy only needs to increase his AP more and more to beat KAIDO because KAIDO recovers from his hits that cause damage but recoverable, KAIDO is fine from injuries, but the same treatment will not be done for another top layer, because his blows will work effect, they will hurt him and the wound will remain, understand?

So Luffy will only need to keep hitting hits that have effects, until Admiral X can no longer resist.

About your comment, I don't consider WB attacks as lethal, people are impressed by the fact that he was able to split half of the island, if ZORO tries he can split half of ONIGASHIMA with ASHURA the difference is that ZORO's coup is reaching and leaving a scar on something more durable than AKAINU.
Whitebeard, he had his HAKIS in degradation, he didn't have an ACOA, an ADCOC, to boost his AP it was purely his DF and a COA,
Whitebeard's attacks were treated with exaggeration, even on the navy giants, Luffy took down a giant with 1 punch in DR.

Whitebeard punched the navy giant that his shock wave had to be contained by the 3 admirals to not hit the platform, for luffy to do the same doesn't require more than a punch on the g2.

The exaggerated attacks of the WB is why people do not understand how your DF works.

ZORO's cut with Flying dragon Blaze covered 50% of the island and cut ONIGASHIMA's horn, this targeted blow on the island could do something similar to what WB did, in addition, AKAINU only resisted 2 shots from WB, he was incapacitated for chapters and only appeared later.

Status
Not open for further replies.