What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro doesn't always just agree what Luffy s
I didnt say “Zoro always agrees with Luffy”… I said Zoro does what Luffy says EVEN WHEN he doesnt agree with it

In Zoro’s eyes it goes three ways.
1. He agrees with Luffy and follows his lead
2. He doesnt agree with Luffy and follows his lead anyway
3. He doesnt agree with Luffy and just leaves the crew.

thats it. Zoro wouldnt just plain disobey Luffy. He’d more likely just take over the crew or something than actively disobey Luffy

And so you have to ask, if Zoro disagrees with Luffy about Kaido, is he gonna Leave the crew because of it? Is he gonna assume Command of the cree because of it? No. He wont do either. Its not that big a deal

But he wont be disloyal. That is actively against character

H

humanbeing

Even if Zoro does fight King that doesn't mean he won't fight Kaido after :luffydab:
it doesn't mean that but it will be unlikely , if he does that , Sanji , Jinbe and the others would help too.
what i expect for now that Zoro take's Marco's place , Marco go bring Luffy back , they come in time to save Yamato , Marco might help against Kaido or BM for a while. Marco is the support character of the arc. i don't expect him to have a fight where he defeats someone.
he helped reduce the enemies by knocking BM's ship down, helped by bringing Neko nd Izo in time, helped chopper and the alliance with the ice oni , helped Zoro go to the top , occupied King and Queen and prevent them from preventing Zoro from going to the top , and from harming the alliance , helped Chopper get an attack on Queen. his role is very important for the alliance and they would lose without having him. he will continue to be the support to the end.

I didnt say “Zoro agrees with Luffy”… I said Zoro does what Luffy says EVEN WHEN he doesnt agree with it

In Zoro’s eyes it goes three ways.
1. He agrees with Luffy and follows his lead
2. He doesnt agree with Luffy and follows his lead anyway
3. He doesnt agree with Luffy and just leaves the crew.

thats it. Zoro wouldnt just plain disobey Luffy. He’d more likely just take over the crew or something than actively disobey Luffy

And so you have to ask, if Zoro disagrees with Luffy about Kaido, is he gonna Leave the crew because of it? Is he gonna assume Command of the cree because of it? No. He wont do either. Its not that big a deal

But he wont be disloyal. That is actively against character
He doesn't tho
Zoro didn't agree with Usopp coming back and stuck to it despite Luffys words

And Luffy made false promise to Zoro and was dropped like a sack of shit

Real character moment for Zoro would be for him to realize Luffy ain't worth it and just boot him and take charge humself

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So yeah if Zoro decides to go against Luffys command, Luffy literally has no right to say anything against it.

If Luffy has a problem with Zoro disobeying him, he is a pathetic human being with no gratitude
zoro must protect his nakamas if luffy has any problem he shouldn't have lost

it doesn't mean that but it will be unlikely , if he does that , Sanji , Jinbe and the others would help too.
what i expect for now that Zoro take's Marco's place , Marco go bring Luffy back , they come in time to save Yamato , Marco might help against Kaido or BM for a while. Marco is the support character of the arc. i don't expect him to have a fight where he defeats someone.
he helped reduce the enemies by knocking BM's ship down, helped by bringing Neko nd Izo in time, helped chopper and the alliance with the ice oni , helped Zoro go to the top , occupied King and Queen and prevent them from preventing Zoro from going to the top , and from harming the alliance , helped Chopper get an attack on Queen. his role is very important for the alliance and they would lose without having him. he will continue to be the support to the end.
No cuz Sanji Jinbei are non factors against Kaido, Zoro has already shown he is THE BIGGEST factor and that includes Big Mom and Luffy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Real character moment for Zoro would be for him to realize Luffy ain't worth it and just boot him and take charge humself
A real character moment for Zoro would be for him to realize Luffy ain't worth it and drop out of that mickey mouse circus called Straw hats after Wano and become a lone wolf.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Let me make one thing clear, Luffy HAS NOT earned a right to be Zoros captain, if he agrees to Luffy, he does it out of nobility and kindness of heart, and if he disobeys him, he has ALL THE RIGHTS in the world to do so.

Luffy should be so grateful to Zoro for how much Zoro has done for his worthless ass, that if Zoro slaps him in the face and tells him to get the fuck outta ship and let Zoro be the captain, Luffy shouldn't even have right to say no
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is doing Luffy Charity by being his first mate.
Luffy said Sanji is worth 1000 men
Zoro told you he was worth 2000 men
Luffy took out a whole 50000 fishmen who were superior to regular men . If that isn't a strong indication of who the real captain of the ship is, I really dno what to tell you fam.

Whatever. Even if I do, I don't fucking care.

I don't have to follow the same train other people follow, right? I can have my own prefered fights for XYZ characters.

Even if I'm killing the hype for King I have every right to do so. The guy has been nothing but an overhyped Commander that did nothing during the entire Onigashima raid. Let alone for some hype like advCoA or potential CoC for him. Nothing.

Katakuri was established as a beast YC1 since the beginning.
Trust me I also have Zoro as my favorite char. I also want him to beat strong opponents. But I want this step by step. If he can defeat a yonku now 3-4 arcs before the end of One Piece then we will lose all the hype for Zoro's next battles just like against Shiryu and Mihawk. What excuses Oda will find to make these battles more difficult than Kaido?

Zoro didn't agree with Usopp coming back and stuck to it despite Luffys words
No. Zoro told Luffy Usopp has to apologize and Luffy agreed then Zoro was fine with it

So then in this case Zoro has tell Luffy directly that he doesnt believe Luffy can beat kaido without his help and Luffy will have to agree and then Zoro will go fight kaido

But in the end, Zoro WILL NOT ever disobey Luffy. Thats it. If he tells Luffy that he doesn believe the 1v1 can work and Luffy says Fuck off, then Zoro will fuck off. He will not disobey Luffy, plain and simple

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Trust me I also have Zoro as my favorite char. I also want him to beat strong opponents. But I want this step by step. If he can defeat a yonku now 3-4 arcs before the end of One Piece then we will lose all the hype for Zoro's next battles just like against Shiryu and Mihawk. What excuses Oda will find to make these battles more difficult than Kaido?
The big mistake u make while talking with me is that you think that I probably think that Zoro goes round 2 vs Kaido to solo him.

Noooooo. This is not what I meant.

What I meant is that Zoro will benefit more from fighting and damaging a Yonko rather than wasting his time with a Commander who we know is weaker than rooftop Zoro.

Luffy said Sanji is worth 1000 men
Zoro told you he was worth 2000 men
Luffy took out a whole 50000 fishmen who were superior to regular men . If that isn't a strong indication of who the real captain of the ship is, I really dno what to tell you fam.
Lmao stfu with that bullshit, G4 FS Luffy was neg diffed by Kaido, and then negged again after AdvCoC and then negged again with 3000th asspul power up

Zoro with all broken bones and Enma nerf pushed Kaido farther than Luffy did with 5000 buffs

Anyone know if 1020 spoilers will come out early or in 2 weeks?
Doubtful sadly. We never had such a thing in the last 2 years sorrowfully. Like spoilers coming out 10 days earlier and a spoilers thread consequentially opened for as much. But I guess perhaps we might get somewhat earlier spoilers. Perhaps on the Monday or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.